Reviews for Sinner's Night
Katsimakittykat chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
.awesome. It would be so cool if there were a sequel or something.
Flaming Rose chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I still can't believe you haven't updated this! (Serious pouting going on in the back ground.) But I still hold hope that there's something on you're profile page!
Ironhide's Girl 103 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Very good. You should continue the story, with Megatron finding him, or not.
flaming rose chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oh my god! This is , like, my third time reading this, and I just realized a few things I missed the last time!

1. Megatron had probably done something in the past that -like have another prey that resisted him at every turn- made him really seem to like that Optimus wasn't not only not resisting him but aslo willing to be with him!

2. Optimus was actually shy in here at certain parts! Seriously! Last time I read this, and I couldn't find any shame or shyness in his actions! Turns out I was so into it I missed a few sentences here and there!

3. I will die if u don't add another chapter or so to this! I would also really like it if Megatron/Optimus got together - as a couple- sometime. Not imeddiately, though! That'd just ruin the whole store completely! Anyway, thank u and g'bye! 'Love u! Peace and please write again soon! Thanks again!
flaming rose chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Yeeesssss! (Says in sing-songy voice.) Yes people; I'm back again! Did ja miss me? (Crickets.) Awww, shucks, you guys! I missed y'all all, too! Anyway, I sall(?)do grammer mistakes in here so you might want to check that out, and sequel, please? (Cutest puppy dog eyes you've ever seen aimed at you.) Please!
flaming rose chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Hey y'all! I can't believe You. Still. Haven't. Update! Please update soon! I really wish to see more to this story! I really really do! So please, and thank you! Ciao!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Love this story fits them both
Valacre chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This was amazing! I love this story 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Awosme! Is there a sequel to this story? It would be pretty cool to read the angel: Optimus and the demonic angel:Megatron reunited again.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Cool! Is there a sequel to this story?
XxSmartiesxX chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Omg that was hot! I would love to read a sequel to this! They're just not enough megxopt here, and a story like this deservies a sequel!

Like the angels fight the demons in the Armageddon years later and Megatron has his way with Optimus, or the angels and demons have a peace treaty and the demon get to 'interact' with the angels on common ground! The possibles are endless!
The-writing-Mew chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
awesome and incredibly hot!

I seriously doubt that Optimus want to be alone next time he leaves Primus' side... or maybe he can pay a visit to Megatron next year XD and every year XD
movieexpert1978 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is such a naughty story and I LOVE IT! All the dirty little details, all the dirty talk, not to mention the interfacing itself was very well written and well done all around. I like the idea of Optimus and Megatron being angels, (well in Megatron's case a fallen angel) it was different and very creative. You should do a christmas themed one. Maybe between Optimus and and some other angle while Megatron watches in fruy because he can't get Optimus. Keep up with the good stories.

movieexpert1978
G.Wings chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
happy Halloween! :D

But now I'm wondering what happened next? Does Megatron get Optimus again? Do they run into each other again, only on Optimus' turf? GAH!
Pyrite chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Love it! You should make a sequel!