Reviews for Welcome the Light
More more more like this

Perfect Derek and Emily.

My lord perfect lines of them together
She is his light and he is hers .
Not sex the first time together but making love for both Derek and Emily :))
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Just found this absolutely beautiful and amazing story. If you can please more like this. You write Emily and Derek perfectly thank you
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Okay can I start by saying I am not stalking you, just slightly obessed with how well you write these two. The level of description you have is awesome.
shad75 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh, this was just so awesome. I love these 2 as a couple. Unfortunately, its unlikely to happen on the show right? At least with Tony and Ziva, there is a chance (although this season, they are more like coworkers) but probably not with Emily and Derek. But thats what fan fic is for.

I absolutely adored the way you described Derek's feelings for Emily. Is there some kind of sequel to this story? It would be fun to read about them working a case together as a couple and I wonder what Hotch would have to say about it (if they try to hide it from him, even better cos I am sure everyone will find out anyway like they found out about JJ's boyfriend in S3. That was so funny cos she thought no one knew and they all did)! I love this guy but I wish he smiled more often! Even Jack Bauer (in 24) smiled more often and he had just as dire situations to deal with.

Yesterday, I watched the episode '52 pick up' which was just superb because Emily was dressed in different clothes to what she usually wears (when she went clubbing with that other agent). And the way Hotch scolded that other agent, when she lied to that family! Gosh, I've never seen him so annoyed. What did you think of the most recent episode (I cant' remember its name now, bittersweet science - something like that?). I liked it but not one of my favorites because I don't like boxing. The team and hospital scenes were very nice. I do miss Emily and Derek working together this season.

So, you study about schizophrenia etc? You doing a Psych degree? I teach secondary school Biology. Now I am on vacation so hope to read alot more of your fics. I want to finish the 1 chapter ones first. I hope you did well in that exam you took recently. Some of my students failed their exam in May so they are retaking it in Jan and I have holiday classes with them. Grrr.
mauscapade chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
AWWW! Really, this was lovely :)
WolfGirl1331 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Aww that was a really sweet story. Great job :D
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Another beautiful story. Your Morgan/Prentiss stories always blow me away! You capture them so well! :)
heartrevolution chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh, this was so good! Just what I needed today, it made me really happy!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, I loved it!
dannyanne chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Beautiful Morgan/Prentiss story. Thanks for sharing.
Nancy chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Another great story. I really enjoyed it.

Thank you for sharing. Good luck on your study.
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
What a beautiful fic. Very believable. I especially like this line "A year ago she was a friend. Today she was everything."

You might want to change the "organism" bit halfway through. I think you mean something else entirely. :)
Come2MyRescue chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Another brilliant Morgan/Prentiss story! How do you do it? This one is so beautiful and tender, I love it!
ditzie-blonde chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This story is so sweet! Glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks things have changed between Morgan and Prentiss since she's been back.
Sara Nublas chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Thanks for sharing such a nice story. I loved it, and since we'll never see this on the show, I think we need more of this moments ;)

I really like how you write Morgan's point of view; you manage to represent very effectively the contrast between his hard shell and his sensibility!

Good luck with your studies!
Nena Cero chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is excellent. Like a happy ending (pun intended) to "Holding On."