Reviews for In Remembrance
Amber wiscovitch chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Next chapter with the decepticons finding out she is with the autobots and much more things to go around. If it will help?
Ninja Star Light chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Please update soon and I want her with megaton idk why but I really do
Applejax XD chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
awesome, i too wonder what the decepticons are doing? i cant wait for the next chappie XD
Guest chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
King Sabre Tooth chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Aww. Thanks for the mention :) I do like Starscream as well...
Great chapter, loved the ending. Lol, Ironhide. Are we gonna see Megs next chapter? Can't wait, update soon mate!
anonomon chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
I'm so happy you finally updated. I look foreward to the next. I feel for poor megs.
Bofur's Hat chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
c': congratz on your record, Blare. Although, I would think Mearing would have that record down. xD
xAsMyFearSlipsAwayx chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
This is really good :) can't wait for the reaction when blair gets her memories back. please continue & up-date soon.
King Sabre Tooth chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Love the story! I found this on youtube, and thougth it went well with Megatron x Blare : www . youtube watch ? v lQYmSfLAbJ8
Luna636 chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Whoa, amazing job on this chapter! Boy glad I'm not Silverpitch! Can't wait to read the next one!w
King Sabre Tooth chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
OMG!This is seriously one of the best stories I've ever read! PLEASEEEE update! :DDDDD
xAsMyFearSlipsAwayx chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Please keep up-dateing. this is good story :)
Ninja Star Light chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
aweee okease update siibb!
UnForGettable323 chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Loved it! Love the interactions between the new femme and Starscream and Megs reaction to Blare being gone and the fact that she's remembering things! :) Please update again soon!
Luna636 chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Yay, Blare is remembering more!w Wow, Starscream and Moonfall sure have a weird relationship.-.-' But it's kinda funny!XP Amazing job on this chapter, can't wait to read the next one!