Reviews for Love Unexpected
Yuoaj009 chapter 42 . 4/25
Well I read the entire story in a few days. And it was totally worth the read. You wrote a brilliant, well developed story. Basically flawless details. Plus awesome shipping descriptions/plot. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories :). - Yuoaj009
Aleyce chapter 5 . 4/12
Why Brendan? Why? Why? Drew, can't you just beat him to it? May and Drew should at LEAST dance together ONCE, right? If not Brendan is so dead...
Please Update
xBandanaRosesx chapter 42 . 10/15/2014
This was an amazing story! I loved it so much! You're a fantastic writer!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/23/2014
I got to say that this was a great story, and I think you had the perfect ending.
greenmut99 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
No May VS Drew...*sigh* JK. I liked the battle.
greenmut99 chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Not gonna lie. It seemed a bit slow in this chapter but I loved Brendan. He was cool. 3
greenmut99 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I may be a late reader, but this is amazing! I love it! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it! :)
Juliet's Shadow chapter 42 . 6/16/2014
Every summer since I stumbled upon this story I have read it. I love it so much! If it were a paper back book, the cover would be falling off and the pages would be dog eared and there would probably be water stains on the bottom of the book for me not wanting to put it down or crumbs falling out of the pages. Basically I'm saying I love this story to the point where I can read it as many time as I want and fall in love with the story and the characters every time.
Stormy Vixen chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
Omg! who woulda thought that Drew, DREW! could be such a cornball! that was just too cute!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2014
i didn't get it at first, i found out the exact same time may did. i felt kinda dumb.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
ERMEHURCEUS! i was smirking the entire time, this is amazing!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
i'm struggling not to tear up. it is taking all of my will power. i can't believe i'm about to do something so similar to ash and misty in my fan-fic.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
i was reading it and i was like, "that's Flipped!" i was so excited
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
the battle scene was well written, I'm not that good at them, so I just skip to the end every time. Good work ;)
1,313 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »