Reviews for Love Unexpected
Nice ;)
Random Peep chapter 39 . 7/19
That pun was DEFINITELY intended, right, HAHAHAA
Random Peep chapter 37 . 7/19
I know whatever that's been said here is true but still... ): Can't help but shake my head at May lots.
Random Peep chapter 36 . 7/19
Maybe I'm being sadistic, and I'm sure there could be many other points of view, but right now, I completely think that May deserved that. She shouldn't have gotten into a relationship if she loved two at once... Even though it's kind of ambiguous
Random Peep chapter 4 . 7/17
Awww
nocloudypooh chapter 42 . 2/25
This is a nice story that I enjoyed reading. Though I know it's a contest fic I can't help but cheer for Gary at times haha.
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 1 . 2/24
Inb4 Kakashi
I am go to stop now because I am getting bored and I nearly fell asleep on my computer. soz
andrea chapter 5 . 2/21
so I guess that you like drew more than may
andrea chapter 4 . 2/21
I don't know who likes drew better you or may
andrea chapter 3 . 2/21
may doesn't seem to like drew but I hope the become friends.
andrea chapter 1 . 2/21
it is okay but shouldn't it be the other way around.
Rae-Univa Prinssess chapter 31 . 1/31
30 and 31 are my faveret chapters
Contest4ever chapter 42 . 12/13/2015
Thank you so much for writing and publishing this story. I love this so much! Again, I'm so happy I was referred here. This is the best Contestshipping fic in this site as far as I know. I'll be sure to read your other stories. Good luck with your other future stories and all!
Contest4ever chapter 38 . 12/12/2015
I think I've done my puzzle here. It was Leaf who gasp in shock after she saw May and Gary kissing at the funeral. It all makes sense now. I get the feeling that the next few chapters will be heartwarming and filled with true happiness )
1,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »