Reviews for Aftermath
myshafirdous chapter 35 . 8/21/2012
my god,you are making me wait for so long that am forgetting the story which i have read it you please at least warn me,how many days after you will post the chapters,so that i can hold on myself from reading or remember that am following so and so chapter written by so and so sorry if i hurt i will read many number of stories in a day so its being difficult for for posting by d writing.
sachaelle chapter 35 . 8/11/2012
Harry as an interrogator is awesome.
SheridanSuzie chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Your story is hilarious! Made me laugh, and to actually make someone laugh out loud over the Internet is quite an achievement :) great work
LionRawrr chapter 35 . 8/6/2012
This is really great - I love the plot and everything. Keep writing! :)
SheridanSuzie chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I took the questionnaire and I AM the next chosen one's next chosen one *winks suggestively*
cmb897 chapter 35 . 7/30/2012
I'm very much enjoying where this story is headed!
theGIRLwhoREADStooMUCH chapter 35 . 7/29/2012
awesome chapter
wanderinon chapter 35 . 7/29/2012 you have any idea how many times in the last day and a half that I've said to myself: "one more chapter and I'm going to get some sleep..."!
This has been one of my favorite stories so far. It has made me laugh out loud ("Well, there's a move we haven't tried yet."), sniffle a few times, and when you decide to drop a bombshell at the end of a chapter, yell "Holy Smokes!" A great read. Can't wait for more. :)
catethewritergirl chapter 31 . 7/29/2012
That bit about pride and prejudice was priceless... I still haven't stopped laughing
catethewritergirl chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
This entire story has kept me in hysterics... My sister keeps asking me why I'm laughing so hard... Now explaining that would be an awkward conversation... Awesome story :)
lyaser53 chapter 35 . 7/29/2012
I was thinking the same thing with Kreacher, He would have to know as Harry is now the head of the Black Family kreacher would not be betraying any Black family secrets either...LOL
horsegirl275 chapter 34 . 7/28/2012
This is really good! Please keep this up! I would like to see more Harry/Ginny moments, though. More romance! :) I can't wait to see what happens! Please contiune this for a good long time! Update please!
Charity Angel chapter 34 . 7/10/2012
Hey, I'm sure people have already pointed this out, but you seem to have changed from 3rd to 1st person for a paragraph:

"Sure enough we were sitting at the large table with only a third of the people in the room a few minutes later making me pleased Kingsley was here. Leaks weren't going to help us get anyone back. Bill just looked at me, as if to say see Kingsley's on to it. I just half nodded back to him. Still not entirely convinced, after all I didn't have the best history with the ministry of magic."
jmeec316 chapter 34 . 7/8/2012
Another interesting story. I can't even imagine what the Death Eaters have planned.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/6/2012
It was awesome but hurry and write more! Lets just say you are good at cliff hangers. ;)
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »