Reviews for Aftermath
BellaFlame chapter 34 . 7/1/2012
I love this story. It seems like Harry will never get that normal year he wants.
justanothermuggle's fan chapter 34 . 7/1/2012
Ah...I just finished the reading the 34th chapter. I started reading only yesterday. I read it in a stretch...so thats why I'm writing only one story is good. But I'd like to read abt the hogwarts year, quidditch and rest and a bit of Teddy... Keep writing...
KHLostEmpress chapter 34 . 6/29/2012
I can't wait for Harry to bring back his "saving people thing".
TooFewShoes chapter 34 . 6/28/2012
I love it! Please keep going!
an hufflepuff in a castle chapter 34 . 6/28/2012
Loved this new chapter! Can't wait for the next! This is going to be really addicting. But I know Harry is going to solve it. And someway, somehow, he and Ron and Hermione are going to talk. (I'm guessing and hoping xD). Anyway, please, please, PLEASE!, update soon! :) xx
Guest chapter 34 . 6/28/2012
I love this story keep posting it's brilliant!
theGIRLwhoREADStooMUCH chapter 34 . 6/28/2012
nice chapter can't wait for the update!
Covered in Bruises chapter 34 . 6/28/2012
Finding it very hard to believe that Ron and Hermione just got taken. Both of them are far better and far more experienced that Ginny so it seems unlikely.
LifeonEarth chapter 34 . 6/28/2012
I love it! Can't wait for the next one.

Oh, lord I hope Hermione and Ron are alright...
lyaser53 chapter 34 . 6/27/2012
Guesses don't work well I hope the Veritaserum will. Maybe Harry staring them down might help!
popgirl802 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Cool idea
AlexxisRamos chapter 33 . 6/26/2012
Omg you need to write more I'm addicted! You are amazing (:
PurifiedDrinkingWater chapter 33 . 6/21/2012
Excellent chapter as always!
hbmckidd chapter 33 . 6/21/2012
Oh no! Just when you think things are settling down, the Weasleys are kidnapped. If it is ransom they want, Harry can pay. He's got enough gold down in his vault. Of course the bad guys don't want money, they want the other prisoners released. I wonder if the Aurors could track the prisoners they have in custody back to the other group, a sting operation. Anyhow, looking forward to more.
TooFewShoes chapter 33 . 6/20/2012
Yay! Intrigue! I love it! I'm glad Ginny is taking Harry's wealth well. I'd hate to see her petty about it.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »