Reviews for Mayuri's Halloween:Legend of the Headless Horseman
sarge1130 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
So that's the end for the new Captain of the 3rd Squad. A rather short story but nice ending by the way :)
sarge1130 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
LOL on Mayuri's description regarding their so-called friendship with Toshiro. Oh, Shiro-chan is jealous :D
darkmachines chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Good ending, but I found it a little lame because Amagai was a Captain and should of used his sword, but It's you story and you did well.
darkmachines chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Good start. Had some funny part, but I really hope you don't make Shusuke be the back guy. Now they only need two more new captains and they will be back at full power. A funny thing is I like the headless Horseman may favorite Halloween character. Oh, I have a funny idea have Aaroniero be the headless horseman, he can screw off his glass head, paint it like a pumpkin and ride on a skeleton horse scare and freaking out the Soul Reaper. That would the very funny. A halloween Bleach story sound cool. Also if you need help with costume ideas for the Captains, lieutenants, and other soul reaper please ask who and I will try come up with some ideas Ok.