Reviews for The drunk diaries
Blaire-Faust chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Okay, my favorite was 2D's, because he's awesome and punk-rock and whatever. I liked the epilogue, but the description of Clarke's hair (a cross between a mullet and a bowl-cut) made me laugh and simultaneously do a "What the f*ck". After all, two of the ugliest hair cuts of all time merged together and Noodle found it "Cute". Wat?
And my favorite Gorillaz song is either "Tomorrow Comes Today" or "Every Planet We Reach is Dead".

Sorry if I was an intolerable bitch throughout this thing, but I hope you got some pointers out of it. Toodles!
Blaire-Faust chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Awesomely done, in character, and f*cking hilarious. But febreeze didn't exist in the 70's, so "one of those tree-car-air-freshener things was hastily stuck in the seats taken from Georgey-Boy's van." would be funnier and more accurate.

Murdoc's was so virgin-y though. First time drinking at 16? Well... I beat Murdoc. Hurrah.
But I suppose you wouldn't leave your house to a 13 year old, no?
Blaire-Faust chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
So far this was definitely my favorite. The best was imagining a normal 2D, with normal eyes and all his teeth and all that, dressed in punk attire ( I'm glad you made him straight-edge punk-rock! Seems like something a sheltered boy would go towards. Bonus points for Murdoc's speech to a certain band) hiding in a closet, his friends coming in for a shagging in the room, him bounding out and stealing their drinks as they fell dramatically to the floor.

Well done.
Blaire-Faust chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Much better.
Blaire-Faust chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
The rest if the band felt like they were her cheerleaders. I expected Russel, and maybe 2D to be slightly perturbed that their little noodle was all grown up. And Noodle seems kinda like a stereotypical frat boy. But I liked (really liked) 2D's comparison to "Lord of the Flies" at the end. Made it worth it.

So yeah, remove Noodle's douche-like phrases. It felt like all she needed was to throw in verbal tic by saying "Bro" and she'd be a com

And make the rest of the band separate, not one entity that just goes along with it like mindless cheerleaders. Make one proud, one sad she grew up so fast, whathaveyou.
Blaire-Faust chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Like it so far. I don't like it when authors tell us it their first story, and I almost stopped reading right there. But it was rather good, missing a few capitals in the beginning of a few sentences, though.

Oh, and when Russel asks Noodle "You drink?" it irked me that she said "Hell yeah!" because I don't think she'd ever swear at Russel and it seems like she's just a drunken party girl. And get her too mix that shit, it's awful without mix.
Pepsi and ice, I don't care. Ugh.
ErikaTusspot chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Love it! Great Story! Yay! Please look at mine if you get the chance? Lol I could use some opinions!
freedragon chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
HA! I loved it! I did find the OC a bit... off-putting, I don't know why really, Maybe its just because I am more crazy than the Whole Gorillaz in my own way, but meh. I really liked the ending and the beginning though! And I agree with 2D and Mudz, THAT should make an entertaining drunk story. XD
freedragon chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
made my day! Thanks for posting this 3
rofl chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
lol Imjust pulled a noodle after reading 2ds story. My sister walked in watching me fall off the couch and rolling around on the floor and gave me a face that just screamed 'WTF?'
EmpireAnt chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
This is hilarious! I'm laughing so much, that I have hard typing this. Can't wait to see what Murdoc's story's about. Bet that gonna be some kind of a story. :P
Beckett Simpleton chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Okay, i've heard of the Gorillaz and watched a few of their vids, is this the same thing? I didn't really understand it? It's sorta hard to read a fanfic when you don't know the origins. My dad just brought up a few of their vids cos i was interested in manga, and they have anime music vids and stuff, right?
IAmNotAfraidToKeepOnLiving chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
HAHAHA! OMG THAT WAS ABSOLUTLEY HILARIOUS! I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2D'S PART!XD
THEdragon-of-rainbows chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Haha! This is hilarious! When you write 2D's chapter, I personally think it would be best if you didn't try to type out his accent a lot. That tends to make it too hard to read and understand. Great fanfic!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2011