Reviews for Not Nearly As Young
The Trees Are Green And Quiet chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Okay! So you haven't updated since 2013! I'll wait! This is just that good! Even if there are other stories like this one! Who cares? This one rocks! (Although I do agree about the howler thing. I love it when that happens.) Please don't be gone forever! If you need another year, okay! Two, fine by me! Three, still waiting! Four, a little impatient but right here! Five, probably a little preoccupied, but still waiting! Six, most likely really busy, but waiting! Seven, annoyed but also sad. And still waiting. Eight, still waiting. Nine, pretty much given up, but a spark of hope will still remain! Ten years, well, that would be pushing it a bit, but hey! If you update after ten long years, I'll be ten times as happy! So even if I'm eighty, and the internet still exists, and you update, I'll be happy. Just old. But happy.
This is probably WAY too long, but it's true! This is just the caliber of greatness that allows for such patience!
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
I love this story! Ooh, Moldy Voldy's onto England already... Interesting! I really hope there's a howler scene: I mean, there's no way to write a Hogwarts and Hetalia crossover fanfiction without one. They're just so funny! Actually, I don't think I've ever read one without a Howler, but it's not a bad, repetitive thing- it's just funny, lol. I can imagine America's voice just screaming to the whole room, "IGGY, DUDE! I HOPE THE FOOD THERE ISN'T AS BAD AS YOUR COOKING!" And Prussia going, "KESESESESE! THE AWESOME ME AFREES!" And Russia at the end going, "YOU WILL BECOME ONE WITH MOTHER RUSSIA, DA?" God I am making this so much longer than necessary XD

AAAAANYWAYS, I really like this story so please continue! Thanks!
theSardonyx chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Pretty sure England is canonly 175 cm.

Hiatus, huh? I hope you find it in you to continue. Quite interesting, how you made Arthur blend in. And written very well indeed.

Write on.!
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
Please continue, the story is amazing!
SayMrrp chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I can see this is on hiatus, so I won't push for you to write. I'll just say this is awesome and hope that it won't be on hiatus for much longer. Stay awesome!
Brit19 chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Good story!
Phanfan925 chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Wonderful fanfiction! Absolutely splendid! The plot is extremely interesting, and I’ve found myself enraptured in it! GAH! I need an update or I’ll burst!
I love the mystery implied with England’s severe reaction to the Dementor’s bad-memory-inducing-effect. And that was a nice move bringing in Voldemort early on, influencing things on the sidelines with Nagini as his host. I am most excited for the first of Arthur’s “Muggle History” classes. Who better qualified to teach the subject than a country itself, especially the UK, who has seen and experienced so much.
Everyone seems to be in excellent character, so good job on that point!
Oh please oh PLEASE update soon! And wonderful, spot-on job!
Felichi chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
I love this story!
Pleaase, continue! I am DYING to know what happens next, and this really is one of the best HP/APH crossovers I've read, ever. I'm Sirius (:'D).
Ehehehe... :'3 Either way, I hope you get this story from it's hiatus and continue :3 I understand you're busy, I would be too. But this is just so much of a piece of gold you could brutally ignore. I hope you'd consider ;3

: Felichi ;3

Keep up the good work! I trust you will
Hibird assassin chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Plz update
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
You are a very skilled writer, and I enjoyed every word of your story. Please continue!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
is this bad? for Arthur? for England! from the fact he seems became Voldy's new target...!

England... Arthur looks... 'sad', here...
He seems not too uncomfortable...? uneasy? Complicted...

but i'm glad he be friends with Remus and Hagrid...! :')

Keep making him like that!

He is England after all...! he had so many deep thought. So he need less problem..! at least in Hogwarts...!

Arthur sense something is wrong...
He looks tired already...

I hope when Sirius begin to 'walk around' in Hogwarts, Arthur will think some fair thing!

Oh, does Arthur know, or will know, that Remus is werewolf?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
RedWolf Lover chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Arthur isn't that grumpy you know. You make him sound like a horrid jerk of a grump. And is Hermoine interested in him? Gotta see how that works out!
CC.V.RG chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Yay! So happy to see that you updated :D Some foreshadowing there with Voldemort knowing Arthur's name...heehee

Please update soon? This is such a great story :)
Equality4Puppies chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
This is such a great story!