Reviews for Seven Steps from Humanity
WickedBlue chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Haven't checked up on this fic for a while. Was great to read it again and have a "new" chapter. Still love this fic. I'm sad to see you seem to have given up on it. :-(
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Wishing we could get an update...amazing storyline
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is not a review for this fic. Sorry. About that Doctor Who/Megamind crossover, War stories. Nineteen billion people? Who were not Daleks? Doctor Who never said any such thing. And even if the TARDIS key was stolen, only the Doctor can use it.
Fanofbiscuit chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
This was completely AMAZING! I can not wait for the next chapter. You are easily my fav. Author on here. I love your stories and I can not wait. Out of curiosity are you aver going to finish Remure Momorium?
AngelMouse5 chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
I'm loving this story - i love how you've involved all the characters, given them all such depth of character and such back story with the power, species and everything... keep up the great work.
Tsukino Akume chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
I giggled hysterically throughout this entire story. It's ... I'm struggling for words to describe just how much I love it. (Besides RPM WITH MAGIC WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS, of course.)

I adore getting to see the selection process, and how the twins claim Flynn. I love how Scott and Summer protect him from people who think he's 'less' than they are because he's human - and Flynn's casual attitude about the discrimination. K's resignation that maybe she doesn't *always* know who the best candidates are, because sometimes there's more behind it than what she sees in her tests. I LOVE Dillon claiming Ziggy as pack, and Ziggy reacting accordingly without even realizing it. I love the friendly banter between Scott and Dillon, and Scott's amusement at being 'the reasonable one'. And MysteriousHeritageZiggy! -Squees- He's fascinating and deadly and adorable all at once! (Personally I'm thinking Dea al Mon/Succubus. *Maybe* Dea al Mon/Berserker, just because of the way Dillon resonated with him and notes that Ziggy's a predator, too.) I laughed so hard when Scott convinced the others to let Ziggy be Green, and then wanted anyone but him to be the one to tell Dillon.

I can't wait for more of this! I hope it's soon!
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Oh, oh, oh. This is AWESOME! I enjoy a tough Ziggy who is still Ziggy. :) This fic is very great! I want to read more of this! Please? Please, pretty please post more!
erihan chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
go go power ranger! awesome oh and can you update black king?
WWMTgirl chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Dillon's reaction will be great.

Ziggy deliberately tries to not be Pack? And he's a seductive species. Huh. That'll get interesting.
Terrie chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
And this story continues to be AMAZING. You make me want to hug Ziggy and, at the same time, back away slowly, because he might hurt me. I do kinda wish we'd gotten to see the shopping trip, though.
Drownedinlight chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Wonderful as always. Good luck in the DeanxCas fanfiction thing! I look forward to when you have time to get back to this.
DroppingGlass chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
I have to start out by saying that I was extremely skeptical about this story. It's got only one pairing that I support and it takes place in one of those magical/mystical AU things that I've never been a fan of in the past. By all rights, I should not love this story. Yet, I do. A lot.

I've probably read through this six or seven times. It's that good.

I love that you've kept the characters remarkably like their canon counterparts. Yet, they're more developed and suited for this universe. I also love that their race/powers aren't just chosen at random. Everyone has skills that match their personality: Summer's empathy, Dillon's protectiveness, Flynn's ability to be both special and extremely normal, Ziggy's charm, the twin's instability, and Scott's desire for human blood (okay, maybe not that last one - how about, Scott's reluctant dependency on others?)

Overall, I'm very excited to see how this story continues.
Mialavon chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Excellent story so far, very well written. Looking very forward to new chapters...sitting here wishing there were more, now!
WickedBlue chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Awe, love that it was Scott who gave Ziggy the room at the end of the chapter. That means they're starting to accept him, right.

Brilliant new chapter. So love the sexual tension between Dillon and Ziggy.
digi-smile chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
I'm glad i decided to reread this or else i wouldn't hav noticed the update so YAYY UPDATE! i missed this story, well this and remer memorim because they are so diffrent but so good! I hope there will be more soon :D