Reviews for Juliet and the Bard
nonameface58 chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
I really like how you write both Carpenter and Juliet. Please do continue!
Maija chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
Oh dear, this has got to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read (and believe me, I've read tons). Usually I don't prefer drabbles, but I thought I might give it a shot, and I certainly don't regret it. I don't know what it is about Juliet and Mr. Carpenter - I just love them together, even though it can never happen. But I'm happy with just reading these scenes between them that you have written. Thank you, this made my day. You're a very, very talented writer. Funny, lively, witty, heartfelt, warm... especially the last chapter. I wept, it was so beautiful. Can't wait for more!
Justifye chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
Omg I love this! I read it all in one sitting. The whole time I was thinking like, will they just hurry and kiss! He's cared about her since day one and its so sweet! And Andrew approves? Its just... ah my fan girl emotions lol. Can you possibly do a one shot where Carpenter gets jealous when a boy from class starts liking Juliet and she obliges because she finds out he went on a date with someone?
DLillith21 chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
This is great! I love Jason Dohring and I can really see each scene in my mind, I really like their relationship and how you have it developing. Keep writing!
kittykonga chapter 13 . 11/7/2011
this chapter was beyond amazing! i was waiting for a chapter where Andrew's view was and you made this so amazing, omg no words like the whole interaction gave me mushy feelings:] my favorite chapter so far, i can't wait till you update next! keep up the great writing!:]
Alek34 chapter 13 . 11/7/2011
Awwwwwwww xD I don't know wether to cry out of sadness or happiness xD I absolutely love your writing!
catandmouse10 chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Oh that was funny!

I like how she feeds him and drugs him before forcing him to help her with her homework.

Mr. Feeny? Wasn't that the guy from "Boy Meets World"?

And I don't like all this angst and hospital business!

However, I am sure it will be amazing!
Alek34 chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
This is so great! I love how you write them! Because of this story I have a new found love for Juliet and I love Mr. C before he's even really done anything xD Not to say that I didn't love Jason Dohring before, I do (got first 2 seasons of Veronica Mars on DVD and the entire series of Moonlight), but I just love him MORE now xD Can't wait for the next chapter!
Serena Thorn chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
I like ambiguous endings! Letting the readers connect the dots, I think, is awesome. I also like that you had Carpenter tell her that he wouldn't get between her and her father. Another great installment. :)
catandmouse10 chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
"She would always be priority one."

Awww! That was such a cute line!

I also think you really hit the nail on the head as far as her father is concerned.

This was such a sweet drabble.
Serena Thorn chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
So freaking sweet! Love it!
Alek34 chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
Lol I know we don't know much about either Juliet or Carpenter, but I totally love this! I hope they do stuff like this in the show :) They're really cute together xD Can't wait for the next one :D
catandmouse10 chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
I think this is my favorite one shot so far. This one can be interpreted in a romantic manner. You do such a great job writing these. Carpenter and Juliet are always in character.

Of course I already put you on my story alert list and my favorites list as well. I love them too and I can't wait to see these videos you are making. Are you gonna pot them on youtube?

Update this soon, please!
Wonderlandgabby chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
I am loving these! Always get excited when I see an update!
SilverArrow12 chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
This is really good! I love the friendship between Juliet and Mr. Carpenter.

Also, I think you made it very believable, how Juliet messed up, but she realized that.

I can't say much more about it, besides how much I'm waiting for the next drabble. Keep it up!