Reviews for Beginning of the Future: The Truth Comes Out
RKF22 chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
great update keeep it up
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
Please update soon!
:D
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 22 . 12/27/2012
Keep it coming, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 22 . 12/27/2012
Please update soon!
It's a really good fan-fiction
One of the best :)
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 22 . 12/26/2012
how long before her and Darien seal the deal?
Skippedia chapter 21 . 12/15/2012
I was a bit disappointed that the last update was some author's note and I'm still sort of disappointed. This chapter felt rushed and looked rushed. There are quite a few grammar mistakes. You shouldn't have rushed out the chapter and waited until after your exams. :/
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
it is okay but I am waiting for them to seal the dirty deed since they are married now.
Susy chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
I want, no I NEED a WEDDING NIGHT! If I were serena thats what i would really want lol anyway, when it does happen, PLEASE MAKE IT SO CUTE LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO your writing is beautiful, and lots of details, I can Imagine Darien be so careful, but once in...lol CANT WAIT! LOVE YOOOU
Guest chapter 19 . 12/8/2012
WEDDING NIGHT? :3
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
looove this you are awesome I love you!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
Keep it coming.
jasmine122 chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
yea i do know mela but who is the guy
ShiyaHawk chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
Sorry but my evil Beta Reader side is about to go lose now.

TELLING SOMEONE TO REVIEW A STORY MAKES THEM WANT TO NOT REVIEW IT. Telling them, however, that you will accept critique, is always good. It helps you learn. Readers only care about the next chapter and when it is coming out.

Author's notes as chapters...not only is it very irritating, especially if you are expecting the resolution to the previous chapter's cliffhanger, it is, quite frankly, against 's regulations. You can be reported if some jackass comes along with nothing to do and wants to be a troll.

Also your main objective for writing should be writing for the fun of it not getting reviews. They only bloat your ego for a short time. And threatening not to update makes people leery of continuing to read your story because they're not sure if you'll ever update or not.

Ok my tirade is finished. Seriously though I love the story so just don't do something stupid.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 12/4/2012