Reviews for Beginning of the Future: The Truth Comes Out
TJA1989 chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
please do the side story on diamond, i would like to know it. and loved it!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
Great story, keep it coming.
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
I love the updates and looking for more
MickeyMC chapter 18 . 11/17/2012
This update made my day... Keep up the good work and can't wait to read more
Lady Kagome chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
Hi hi! I'm absolutely IN LOVE with thus story! PLZ write more soon before I die due to lack of Sailor Epicosity! Thankes!
Sincerely, Kagzy()
Lyra Terra chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
Wow. Just wow. I've never, in my entire fanfic 'career' seen someone do a good job with a present day - crystal tokyo story, but you are just doing a fantastic job. This is by far the best story i've seen of it's genre. I look forward to your next updates :)
Almvira chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
Oh I love this your story is just wonderful! Update as soon as possible!
Crystal chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
HEY AUTHOR, WHERE DID YOU GO WHEN YOU LEFT YOUR READERS WITH A CLIFFHANGER?

(whistles out into the silence)

What happens to the story?

What happens next?

Come back and UPDATE!

:-D
Hotgirlow chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
update soon it's great.
PrincessSerena23 chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
please update soon, and keep up the good work i really like how the story is going, its really interesting
RKF22 chapter 17 . 1/18/2012
great update keep it up
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 17 . 1/18/2012
I am really loving the story line
Crystal chapter 17 . 1/18/2012
Can't wait for the wedding; double check this chapter first, you got a word done twice. Update REAL SOON! ;-D
Crystal chapter 16 . 1/10/2012
I miss your commentary on the reviews of every chapter; you must be busy with the other stories. Great 16th chapter; love the dress, update REAL SOON! ;-D
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
wow, i love that each girl has a different color for her dress, fitting the planets they're the princess of but yea, very cool :) can't wait to read about the wedding itself and anything else that happens, your stories are amazing and i love reading them :)
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »