Reviews for Beginning of the Future: The Truth Comes Out
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
Loved it but it was too short, the chap needs to be longer.
Squirrel Stone chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
I have one word for you: awwwwwwwwwwww!
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
I love it alot and it was amazing and can't to read the whole preparing for the wedding and the wedding itself
Crystal chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
Great 12th chapter; but I still need your input on religion, update SOON and PLEASE GIVE ME A ANSWER ON THE QUESTION. PLEASE! ;)
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww, this chapter was sooooo sweet! i can't wait for the next one, this story is amazing :)
Asukaforever92 chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
So he's finally popped the question now the planning begins.
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
I love it and can't wait for the new chapter to come out which I am hoping it be out soon.
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
wow, this was really good, can't wait for the next chapter. especially how Darien's gonna react to what Luna said about the marriage. hope you update again soon :)
IsadoraKayStone chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
:) looking forward to updates. I liked the reveal now I'm waiting to see how everything else pans out.

Super thank you for mentioning uranus and neptune as a couple by the way. The whole cousin thing they did here in the states never sat well with me.
Crystal chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Great 11th chapter!

Got a question and it has to do with religion.

What will the Scouts do when they have to face the religions of the Earth, will they also have to protect the religious leaders too?

Will you be doing a chapter on that?

;-D
serenityselena chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
nicely done...

cant wait for the next chapter _

Happy New Year!
Asukaforever92 chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
The plot thickens and thank you more correcting that relationship change made in the dub.
littlegem chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
This story is getting really good and interesting, so please update soon.
serenityselena chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
nice chapter...

looking forward to the next one _

Happy New Year!
luna aka moon nyc chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. It getting so good.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »