Reviews for Our Darkest Hour
Noella50881 chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
This was a funny prank, though you should have waited til April Fools Day. :) But none the less, it was a good funny prank and I really thought they were playing chess. :)
whitebengal14 chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
I'm finding it really fascinating that Skyfire wasn't affected. Like, it shows how strong his will is. :D
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
That was a hella rad first chapter. Omg.
bananaman chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
Chapter 17 is the most beautiful and perfect thing in this end of known universe. I am happy to die with knowlege of its existence
MitzvahRose chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
Pity you haven't continued the story in a while... :(

lol, delete this in exactly a week? Weeeellll... it's been a little longer then that, Kir. xD
Still, funny (though I did fall for it) little read for this chapter. I hope you continue the REAL story soon though. ;)
LucasVN chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Did not see that coming. Who else will follow, I wonder...
Vigatus chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Great chapter. I guess I should have seen Thundercracker turning to the Autobots as he wasn't evil to begin with. I'm looking forward to chapter 18.
Shadir chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
XD Menos mal que alcance a leerlo. No deberías quitarlo, esta bueno LOL
STARSCREAM RULEZ chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
I love it!
Wooden-Horse chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Oh my, I can totally see this happening XD Dang it, I thought it was for real and was all excited to find out more about this interesting and unusual twist in the story. But alas it is not to be :P As it was stated by others before me, you might want to consider keeping this chapter as a prank for future readers, it would be such a shame to see this funny little chapter go :)
bhut chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
So, uh April Fool? Or Innocents' Day, I suppose. :)
Bradley Cude chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
Dang it; I LIKED THUNDERCRACKER!
Bradley Cude chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
Yeah, you were REALLY paying attention. It shows. KEEP GOING!
Bradley Cude chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
You're referring to Astoria, right?
Bradley Cude chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
The Matrix isn't happy. All hell is about to break loose.