Reviews for Who Listens to the Listener?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Bobby should have risked getting another puppy or two. Dogs always listen good and consider it an honor to defend you from all comers.
LucyK chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Wow! Just...wow! I believe you've nailed Bobby dead on. How often does anyone ever think to check in on how he's doing? I'm grateful that he does have a listener. Thank you for sharing this lovely story.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is great. Poor Bobby and how wonderful that he chose Rumsfeld to talk to!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This was lovely. It was at first heartbreaking to relive the tragedies that Bobby has had to suffer, and you're right no episode has ever been done to really assess the hits he's taken, the show just doesn't dwell on his story much.

But with the wonderful way you wrote this, I as the reader could feel the weight of his loss lightens somewhat through his conversation. It was as you intended, to feel confession of grief unburden the soul.

And what a touching surprise to find out just who he was having this heart to heart with...Rumsfeld! Bobby's ol'companion was the perfect choice for him to touch base with.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh my, Bobby speaking of his memories and then to find out who he was reminiscing with near blew me away. Great twist. Loved how you drew me back to how and why Bobby is so important to the boys.
snchills chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Awesome story. Sad but awesome.