Reviews for Identity
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 20 . 12/23/2015
Very enjoyable
Guest chapter 20 . 9/3/2015
A well written and nicely different take on Kim's heroing. I really enjoyed reading this story, and will be rereading it in the future. :)
Daryl chapter 20 . 4/22/2015
great story :)
Daryl chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
fantastic chapter :) kigo!
Daryl chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
good chapter, i like melodious man
Daryl chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
great chapter. i can't wait to read the next one
lesbinope chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Hello! Wonderful story you have here. The entire plot setup was very in-tune with the feel of the actual show, and I think you integrated all important aspects of it into your AU really well. My only complaint/hopefully constructive criticism would be that the transition of Betty from news reporter to head of superhero managing startup called Global Justice was confusing for me. At first, I thought you just mixed up her profession or she was a news reporter on the side, but it was cleared up in the epilogue when we find out. Maybe you mentioned it before but it wasn't too clear to me that was what was going on, so I missed it, but otherwise I think your story was brilliantly done!
DaedalusDelta chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
For a second, I thought the scene with Shego and Kim was going to get more graphic than was necessary. Thanks for not, I've seen far too many Femslashes in my day. Poor Skyrim has it the worst, with Aela the huntress and a ton of other females. I'm so glad I caught htis story in it's finished state, because honestly I would've died if I'd had to wait for another chapter to come up. I can't wait for Shanty Town to continue, and I will inevitabally will enjoy every other fanfic you have written.
DaedalusDelta chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
When Kim said, "Are there any clues there?" I couldn't see Shego's reply, and half expected to say "Some ass-hole stole a statue. What more do you want from me?" Oh and, uh...
'GOD****** LEROY.'
DaedalusDelta chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
I see Shego is still having a little skirmish with her emotions. It seems a third party will have to intervene and make sure nothing happens to those two. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
DaedalusDelta chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
Don't ask why, beacuse you won't be satisfied. Do I have to tell you it was good?
DaedalusDelta chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Poor Shego :(. Things will work out, surely.
DaedalusDelta chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Heed my warning! Thou art in for a... actually I I'm incredibly unsure. Let's read chapter eight and find out :D
DaedalusDelta chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
What?! XD God, I love you A/Ns.
DaedalusDelta chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I figured it was Drakken. Shego would know not to leave hair on the ground.