Reviews for On The Wings Of A Dream
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 1 . 5/12
Wow... That is an absolutely insane idea that I kind of love. I never would have thought to do anything like this, but you pulled it off incredibly. Awesome, heart-twisting story.
Bright Anarchy chapter 1 . 1/26
I love this story. I've read it more than once. I love the bit where some of the others are thinking of their own out of reach dreams at the end. It closes the story beautifully
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
This was so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Beautiful!
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. That's aweful! When you do the right thing, but are cursed. When you get something you dream of and it's just beyond your fingertips. Beautiful and amazing, love it, poor Dick! Will you continue this (will he ever get the curse off?!)
Hunter x hunter chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Very nice story
horseloveringod chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
That was pretty cool! I think this would be a cool story line. Robin with wings. Times he uses them and times he wishes he could, and times he doesn't. Great job. :)
Rose Marie 301 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Everyone feels that every once in a while...
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Me liked
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Cool story
BrienneJamie chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That was really good. I really liked how you put the fact of the curse in it. How his dream is right there, but he can't reach it.
animeparody chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
*Brain processing has been jammed*
*suggest reboot through sleep?*
*affirmative, will reprocess at start up time*

Wally: For gods sake lady can't you just say your mind was blown like a normal person?!
Robin: And the fact that you're sleepy so you aren't sure if you read all that right.
Artemis: Understandable, since its freaking 1 am in the morning
Megan: you're still going to favorite it aren't you?

All: yep, she favorited it.

Me: good story by the way. Good story.
lego50 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Nice job
SeeSea22 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
WOW...
angel grayson chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
ifi was robini'd do the sameit's always been my number one dream to fly