Reviews for A Prince?
although not a fan of Caelus, i commend you for completing a brilliant crossover!
mei101 chapter 29 . 7/2/2016
Although I think that the ending was a bit lacking I still loved this story from beginning to end! I love the way you portrayed Harry and how he came to fall in love with Caelus even though the first time they met Caelus kidnapped him. I love this crossover and I think there should be more like it but this will probably always be my favourite.
Zenostyosm Kairon chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Hello !
I love your fanfiction and I would like to translate it into French. Can you reply me to know what you think. Thank you in advance.

Zeno.
MattKennedy chapter 29 . 6/2/2016
Love it! I'm especially a fan of Harry/Caelus. :D
Cyansan chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
Nice Chap fiend. If only there were more crosses with half-prince *sighs dreamily*
SilverStarWaters chapter 10 . 1/25/2016
So... Dictator of Life. And on the flip side theres our lovely Master of Death. So wouldn't it be more viable to have the Dictator for lack of a better description, widen the holes in the coding nets holding souls so that Harry can grap them? Its like my third time reading this fic and it just occurred to me. Still love the story!
Arrabella chapter 29 . 1/18/2016
Interesting
Mookyulie chapter 29 . 1/9/2016
Um what happen to dictator?
charm13insomnia chapter 29 . 1/1/2016
good story
Guest chapter 29 . 11/24/2015
Thank you for this great story!
I loved almost every second of it, and am so very glad it's complete. Oh how I would have rage if this was not complete.
Xiard Vron chapter 13 . 10/13/2015
Woo story
Xiard Vron chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
This time I am at work so that's my excuse for the review being short
Xiard Vron chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
Woo more story to read
Xiard Vron chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
It is good to of found a fun story withe a writer that doesn't think torturing her characters is a good way to build character.

I could probably word that better but I want to get back to reading the story. Yay for voice input on iPhone
Xiard Vron chapter 6 . 10/10/2015