Reviews for A Prince?
Star chapter 29 . 5/6
I am currently watching this anime )
Great story!
SilverStarWaters chapter 7 . 2/21
So between this and another fic making a joke about something "being as likely as a cuddly dementor" I decidedto make a cuddly dementor. I actually made two, one about the size of two of my (admittedly small) fists, and one the size of my torso. I have a picture of the little one Terance The Cuddly Dementor on my dA page, SeraphicHana if you want to see, being part of my inspiration.
Why did you make harry a fucking useless fag? All the good fics are him being a fucking faggot
GreenDrkness chapter 29 . 12/21/2014
Well I have just decided though your stories are good and draw me in they sooo confuse me in the middle
Keep on the writes
bloodedlife94 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
1/2 Prince is a great manga :) and I just loove harry potter slash fanfictions so I am really looking forward to reading this :)
nox umbra0 chapter 29 . 9/23/2014
This is redoubtably one of my favorite HP crossover stories. Not only because it is one of the longest 1/2 prince fanfic I have read, but I find it extremely enjoyable. Thank you so much for writing and uploading this, it literally made my day.

Sincerely, nox.
Enuescaris chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Ooooooh! A 1/2 Prince/Harry Potter story! I never knew anyone had made one. 1/2 Prince isn't that well known...sadly. :I
HitomiFeito chapter 29 . 8/27/2014
The ending seemed a bit rushed but all endings seem like that to me. In the end I utterly loved it but I sooo wished dictator and Lan got together theyre my otp in the manhwa
LadyTeldra chapter 29 . 8/27/2014
How did he stay alive? New bodies of course!

So many morality questions Not that I care. I am very happy with my winged elf Harry.

... Fine, technically he's yours, sort of, but I can still be happy with him.
LadyTeldra chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
-winces- Poor opponents... He really does get sadistic when away too long...
LadyTeldra chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Golems... And conpetition... I'm so excited!
LadyTeldra chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Eep! I love you forever and always -melts-

I was seriously rooting for one of the NPCs. My other ideal choices were few and far between . . and a little odd...
LadyTeldra chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
-squeals- Oh my goodness! I wasn't even looking for this and I came across it. Must be fate that I got up to date with the manga just two days ago.
Passerby chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Erm... I don't know whether you took GeGe from Mandarin or Cantonese but...
In Cantonese, GeGe (or Jie-jie, with many different variations to spell) is big sister.
Or a cutesy nickname for big sister.
Big brother, in Cantonese, is Góhgō (basically goh goh) considering the cutesy way Doll called Harry in this.
I don't know how to speak Mandarin though, so if you based this off mandarin, I would have no clue if it was right or not, but as a Cantonese speaker, I tend to half cringe half awkwardly laugh at these types of mistakes which I've seen quite a lot...

I mean no offense if you are Chinese too, but if it turns out your research (if that is where you found the GeGe) is wrong, please fix it.

All in all, I'm very interested in this fic so far, although there seems to be a lack of HP elements in this world other than Harry himself, magic and head canons. Does he not think about Ron, or Hermione, or Snape, etc? It seems more like someone with Harry's personality is in 1/2 Prince than Harry himself... Yes there are inclusions of some experiences from his life but he's missing a lot of fundamental things about his life, like memories or thoughts about Sirius or even Voldemort!
On another note, the skills he has are interesting enough and I love the thought of an adorable little dementor and Caelum too

I enjoy the story, just wanted to point out a few things I thought should be improved upon. Feel free to ignore my advice if you wish, I mean no insult.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/5/2014
I loved this story! I just finished reading and have spent the whole day reading. Your right it does feel a little unfinished or like that can't be the end, but I think you did a wonderful job with the epilogue. Thank you so much for writing this it was so fun to read! I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up reading it again and again!