Reviews for Shades of Silence
movielover121796 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
This was an amazing story! Absolutely loved it!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Ah, that was awesome. Loved the Snake Eyes/Scarlett.
mindfuck2157 chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
I am absolutely in love with this story 3
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
"but he didn't usually touch her in public"

It has neer been like that at all and Snake never thought she cand betterthan. You can at least get you G.I. Joe history and characters right for god sakes
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Two Soldiers can date and even marry. Contrary to popular belief, (usually influenced by the chain of command) THE DEFINITION OF FRATERNIZATION IS ENLISTED AND OFFICER having an inappropriate relationship, the UCMJ specifies nothing against other relationships. Some guidance for that can be found is each branches personnel policies but is not Fraternization under the UCMJ. There are also many exceptions to the rule; just because one person is enlisted and one is an officer does not automatically make it fraternization. Here are a few of the exceptions.

You are dating someone that is enlisted and becomes an officer while you are dating. You have one year to marry or terminate the relationship. (By Army Policy)

You are in a reserve component of the Armed Forces and can prove that your relationship is based on your civilian life and not your military relationship.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
"A reaction to classic Joe "Silent Issue". How did Scarlett get captured? Why was Snake Eyes the only one to go after her? And what were the details andeffects of her capitvity? Snake Eyes/Scarlett."

Sorry but you don’t answer those question in this story at all. The Silent Issue was issue #21 but he Marvel comics established that they were already together in their back-story in issue #27 when the team was being formed in 1982. Duke wasn’t even there, in fact he didn’t even exist in the comics until issue #22 in 1984. Stop acting as if you've read the comic when you don't have a clue
Classic Cowboy chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
intense story with high emotions going. You wrote all the characters very well but especially enjoyed how you had Snake Eyes and Duke's own concerns for our redheaded heroine. She faced something that no ammount of training can truely prepare you for, but she's got Snakes and her brothers and father, on top of her natural survivor-ness.

Great work!
angel897 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
you for got Sioban
MissChris1974 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
That was amazing! You captured just how I imagine there relationship and interaction to be. I have read quite a few fanfics relating to my favorite couple, and even if the writing is decent, I still feel like they could be writing about anybody. I really felt you were writing Scarlett and Snake Eyes. Please write more! I will definitely read.
Prairie24 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Wonderful story. I loved how you wrote the characters and I was sorry to see it end.
Prairie24 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Excellent chapter. Can't wait for her to tell Snake what happened.
Prairie24 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Poor Scarlett. I ache for her.
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I loved the movie theater scene. Perfect touch!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
SE/S belong together. stupid Resolute, and Movie and original cartoon series getting it wrong.

this was nice and the Silent issue was one of my favorites, I used to make up my own words for it.

thanks for the good story.