Reviews for Insiders Know All
Annabeth Granger chapter 11 . 6/6
Dude. No no no ! You can't stop now. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. YOU BETTER FUCKING CONTINUE
Annabeth Grange chapter 5 . 6/5
Awesome man. Just awesome
Annabeth Granger chapter 3 . 6/5
I love Leila...and yes I read like ten mythology books after pro. Still reading more...got so obsessed that I am learning Ancient Greek
Me. I always wanted to separate fact from fiction
Oh wow. Probably the whole series, I would say... around ten times? I read it when I have no other books to read.
LOL chapter 11 . 5/29
It's been 3 years since you wrote this post. I-I *sobs* WHY?
LOL chapter 8 . 5/28
So if Leila does it, Leila gets punished. And if Annabeth does it, the "rotten girl deserved it?!" *think for a second* I like how Sally thinks.
I like it!
aj chapter 11 . 5/22
WHY WHY i love the story why you fliping stoped why it was perfect i was waiting for the ending and this
Kimby write about them returning to Goode to finish the year
Ella Lily chapter 7 . 4/1
Will and Leila are so cute together!
PS. Leila is the best OC I've read about so far :)
Athena chapter 11 . 3/5
Please don't leave forever, though, okay? I really would like to hear those other stories. Gonna miss this story.
Oh My Gods please finish this, it's sooo good! If you didn't, then Holy Poseidon, I will personally get Leila and Percy Jackson to make you take a swimming the nearest toilet lol. Only joking. But still, be warned...

Please finish this is amazing!
brianna chapter 2 . 2/14
omg good loved it
NOOOOOOO I WANT TO HEAR MOOOOOOORRRRREEEEE...cod I write a story using Leila Jackson I won't do it without you're permission plllllleeeaaaasssseeee