Reviews for Childhood Toys
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Ok, this was tooo adorable!
Lucyole chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
aww that was so cute and sweet i think they are now my fav couple because of your cute and good stories about them
MikariStar chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
very sweet
uweuwhdiujiwqjijwgiujwoihj8ie chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
O MY GOD! I love this story! Twimac is my fave pairring, you really did them justice I hope you write more.
dr.evil99 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Highly enjoyable, the perfect antidote to all the 'serious' fics that have been popping up lately. I'm a sucker for Big Mac stories, and I admit, I can't help but wonder what one of the Apple Sisters might have thought if they'd walked in on the pair's little play session. (That... sounded dirtier than I intended.)

Purest fluff... and there's not a thing wrong with that. Great job.
BlueLucied chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is amazing! I'm happy to know other people picked up on Bic Mac fleeing with smarty pants at the end of the episode. You've got a wonderful writing style, and I can't wait to read more from you!
Trang-Oul chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Between this and the Apple Fritter story, it really sounds like you're setting up for something bigger... if that's the case, I can't wait to see it :3
earthrise chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Very fun story. An excellent take on the scene at the end of S2E3.
hetalian-homocake chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
SO adorable, SO sweet, I think you just made me a Twilight X Big Mac fan.
Swifty Heart chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
love this story hope you write more of this pairing
Sakuralove123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Adorable!
muuvaca chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
A well-written MLP fanfic? That's something you don't see too often...I think you just converted me into a Big Mac/Twilight fan!

This was so fluffy and sweet; I was smiling the entire time. Big Mac's story behind his toy was perfect, and I loved how they had their dolls "talk" to one another. Too cute! Keep up the nice work :D
Quill Inkwell chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This story put a big, goofy smile on my face. Definitely made my night that much better. :)
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
cute
Faraarararaptor chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Simply brilliant and adorable. I've read your other fic as well, and you have a charming way of writing :) I think you've made me become quite the fan of twi/BigMac.