Reviews for shake me up, break me down
brontide chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I really don't know what to say, this was just beautiful. I enjoyed it thoroughly, and I think the characterization was well done! :)
avalonchick5 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
It's a bittersweet story with an interesting way to read it. What more can a freeverse reader ask for?

Though I did catch a few typos: there was a random 4 in there that might have meant something, but if it did, I didn't catch it.

Love,

Avalon
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was so beautiful, GPTwinny, I just. Wow. I love it so much. And I'm shipping these two so hard, ngl. It was very beautiful. :D

I love it so much!
mynameisvaleria chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
...

This is just BEAUTIFULl...
inactiveaccount100000 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is really nice. I like the strangeness of it. I think all the underlines and boldness and not capitalized names made me continue to read because it kept things interesting and it was on purpose. Smart. um, yup. I like it.
renzhie chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
What can I say? You're one of the best freeverse writers, Rachel. Your wording is so beautiful and it is well done. :) Great job and good luck! :D
ink-stained dreams chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Sometimes I think the formatting of freeverses is overdone, but I like what you did with yours. It's just enough to put the emphasis in the right places. Nicely done piece
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow. Wow Rach. That was brilliant. I loved Delilah's characterization, and how you made Tom's love out to be kind of creepy, but still believable, and then their breakup was wonderful. Great job!
Chocolate Muffin being lazy chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Omigosh Alexander, this is sososososo beautiful.

It's sad and hauting and you showed Voldemort so well and just, akflandlandmalsx alsl.

I love it so much. It's absolutely perfect and if I could be bothered to login i'd put it straight on my favorites (I'll log in later and add it ;) )

anyhoo, it's just absolutely wonderful and flawless and just, aldnaksbbamas.