Reviews for The Rose and The Sea
Angel Of Light and Beauty chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
You are amazing writer!
HungerGamesGirl12 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
This is amazing you are really talented!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
""Hector, Jason, Asteria, can you all please leave? If she's anything like I was while giving birth, you're not going to want to be within ten miles of her," she says, and Father laughs.
"No, you're definitely not," he says, looking down at his hand. Mother told me she broke Father's hand every single time she was in labor. Mother blushes as she too sees where Father's gaze is. "I said I was sorry," she mumbles."" Poor Peeta and his broken hand!

I like how their baby was born in 12.

HEHE I love how they're all teasing Katniss.

""She has my hair. Thin wisps are all that's on the top of her small head, but the strands are as black as midnight. She opens her eyes up wide, traces of tears still there. I wipe them away with one finger, and stare into her sea green eyes. Eyes that are exactly like her father's.
Somehow, I manage to tear my eyes away from my daughter's face long enough to look at Finn. My face breaks out into the biggest smile I can manage, and Finn leans down close to me and kisses me gently."" AWE! She's going going to be a beauty!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
AWE! I love how Electra and Finn got married in 4.
Its cool seeing some of the background info mixed in with the present.

""Now I can officially call you my little sister," Finn says as he sets Asteria down, and that makes me laugh too. From the moment Asteria was born, Finn treated her like a little sister.""AWE !

""I've had issues with people saying that I'm just like "Katniss Everdeen" in the past, but I've come to learn that I'm someone different altogether. I'm not Katniss Everdeen, and I'm not even Katniss Mellark. I'm Electra Odair, and I like being her."" I LOVE this part!

HEHE Every father has to warn the boyfriend, fiance or husband not to hurt their baby girl.

Of course Peeta made the cake!

""I'd gladly do it again too!" she says, and her words ring true, because she takes the rest of her cake and dumps it down the shirt of the person nearest her. Unfortunately, this person turns out to be Haymitch.
"AUGH!" he yells, and then takes a swipe at Johanna with his bottle. She easily avoids it and Haymitch curses under his breath.
"I'll get you for that, Mason," he grumbles as he uses his napkin to dig all the cake out. I laugh. For years, there's been a pranking war between Uncle Haymitch and Aunt Johanna, and Johanna has always had the upper hand."" HAHA I LOVE this!
smoak is smokin chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
love this to much
liljennmartin chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Very Sweet!
HungerGamesFreak123 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Great story enjoyed it when I first woke up! Lol
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
FYI i am totally obsessed w/ matching songs to like books and stuff, sooooo for chapter 1 I suggest Mary's Song (oh,my,my,my) by Taylor Swift and for chapter 2 I suggest Mine by Taylor Swift as well (I'm as obssed w/ her as I am w/ the hunger games and that's saying something!) I LOVED FinnxElectra they were awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Okay your fanfics are the mOst amazing thing I hav EVER read! Oh ya, when u told the story of Johanna and the cake did u mean Johanna's wedding or katniss's? :)))) luv it and good luck w/ the novel I'll be sure to read it !
smileyhippo chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
yay! ur going 2 work on love with no regrets! but this story is SOOOO sweet, they are lyk the PERFECT COUPLE :') it wud be so great if you could contniue this story! or if you could actually write a fanfic. on how they got together! anyways... i love ur work!
tiffanyba chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I wish this was longer!
emilyroorose chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
So there a 0.01% chance you will continue. But. But. But. It only getting started. Great chapter
FreshStarts chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Ok I think u r like, my role model now. Okay, so I have been working on a lot of things (sadly, more on my "what I am about to tell u" that Fanficton, but I am making a PJO one-shot that's cute and funny about Nico, so don't worry, I hope to have it up soon, but I also have this HUGE project for school. So, anyways...) And I was thinking... I WANT TO WRITE A SCREENPLAY! Okay, I have a friend who is a director, so I'm getting in touch with him, and see what he thinks. Also, I want to see if I can get Lionsgate or someone big to produce it. Whoa! I am, like so happy. Sorry for not really PMing lately, I have been super busy with school because I had to get a F (on my like, 2 month before report card thing) up to a B and I just did, so that's cool. So, hope to PM u soon.

From a MAJOR fan,

Sarah XD
LeenMariexoxo chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I LOVE THIS!

I wish you would continue with this! It would make an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G story!

Please continue with your incredible writing!
gottalovetheboywiththebread chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I thought this chapter was so sweet!