Reviews for La Belle et le Bossu
Casserollette chapter 13 . 3/10
I LOVE THIS FANFIC TO BITS. I never even suspected it until I reached chapter 13. Honestly, I was a bit skeptical at first but boy I was wrong. Quasimodo and Belle’s interactions and monologues is just giving me diabetes. I love how you accurately depicted all the characters. This probably might not happen but I hope you end up updating it even though it has been like 6 years. I need to know what happens at the end and I have yet to see Belle interacting with Frollo.
wolfqueen1506 chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
WHEN WILL YOU FINISHED IT? I'VE READ THIS WHOLE THING SEVERAL TIMES! Plus i'm writing a Quasimodo and Belle fanfiction myself soon with the same characters. but don't worry i won't copy you. Anyways, PLEASE WRITE THE ENDING! I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS END!
Lisa1312 chapter 13 . 5/6/2016
Its a great story! I know its been a while, but I hope you decide to continue. She just got caught! I want them to have their reunion and happily ever after.
Please update soon! :)
Child of Dreams chapter 13 . 3/13/2016
(turns on puppy eyes)
Update soon, please?
El Bossu chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
I often wonder...
What if Quasimodo did not have any desirable features?
What if he lacked his dazzling, doe-eyes and his fiery red hair? What if his voice was coarse and hard, and, if depicted as deaf, monotone?
Poor, poor Quasimodo. He has very little, but at least he has that.
haleyhatcher chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
Love it please update soon
AtomicSenpai chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I have not read even the first chapter yet and I am so excited for this! I have always loved Quasi x Belle in Disney crossover videos on youtube and I've finally discovered a lengthy, hopefully complete fanfiction of this pairing! :D
Disneyqueen chapter 10 . 5/16/2015
I just had to reread this chapter/ story again. The friendship between Quasi and Belle is so endearing. Please tell you are still thinking of posting the next chapter or at lease updating your profile page soon. I am sorry if I am annoying you but I swear this is while not the BEST in literature the emotions and characters truly raise this story to higher quality. :) Please send me a message if you get the chance. Belle and Quasi are the BEST pairing

dreamkeaper chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
A really beautiful chapter. Thank you for writing this story. Your writing talent is an inspiration.
dreamkeaper chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
A really great beginning. I hope you will finish this story one day
knight-of-cookies chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
Absolutely amazing. You did a great job bringing the characters to life and getting inside their heads. I loved the progression of it all. I read it slowly over a few weeks and it definitively brightened my day. I do hope you'll work on it again one day.
gothic rainbow chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Can you have frollo what to have belle and if h said no she will be hunged.
Can you have Quasi save belle and her father.
Disneyqueen chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
One last review from me with the chapters I have been able to read. While I have praised each chapter with honest love for this story, I do have a few construtive notes for youe future chapters.

While you have captured the characters down, you also have a habit of telling the reader what they are feeling in the narrative. I know it is tricky, but it deepens the characters of their emotions are shown through their actions and words.

Also, like in this chapter, you did not truly describe Clopin when he reappeared. You simply say she found herself looking at Clopin T, and then have her say his name. Instead you could have said, "she found herself facing a tall, skinny man donned in a dark purple preformer' custom. "Oh, Clopin," she cried." It adds to the idea that the section is being told from her piont of view which I think is what you are trying to do.

Another thing to keep in mind, is when you are in the character's piont of view, it is best to keep it there. You are normally good at this, but there are a few times you slip. For example in this chapter when Belle runs into Pheobus, you switch from Belle to Pheobus' perspective. It would have been sharper in keeping it in Belle and then when Belle falls unconsious and Phoebus comes upon her then bring up the face that he had known her from their encouter before when he helped her. For example, cut "It was than that he looked over A's head... at the frightened girl" and such adn havd Belle study him because she has no idea who he is.

I hope these examples made sense, if not feel free to send me a PM and I will try to be clearer. I sincerely hope you are doing well and will update when you can. Thank yo for this incrediable story.

Sincerely,
Disneyqueen chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Hey, this is Disneyqueen

I already reviewed this chapter logged in, and I want to review it again. So onto the review.
The only solace I have is the length of this chapter. Oh the goodbye between Belle and her specail friend. It was so heartbreaking in the bittersweetness of it all. I was reminded of Quasi's song Heaven's Light as he returned to the bell tower after Belle kissed him.

And now the plot truy thickens now. I loved the reapperance of Clopin and Pheobus tryint o help Belle out. It spoke vulomes about both of those characters that even haven not known her they were willing to help. And man I still cannot believe you have left it hanging where it is. PLEASE! Update with a new chapter or update your bio page. You cannot leave us with this. PLEASE! It has been a wonderful story so far and it needs to be continued. :) I have truely fallen in love with this story.

disneyqueen chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Aw, Belle and Quasi need that happy ending as in her book. :) Thier interactions in their relationship are so sweet. I almost feel like I am becoming Belle in the repetativeness of saying the wordsweet, in terms of the couple. Yet, there are no real words words I can use. They are just such a wonderful, beautiful couple.

While I did find Quasi's realization on him being beautiful (which is true) to be a little rushed, I ma glad he did not go with Belle. He has been taught for twenty years that he is a monster and NO ONE in two weeks is going to just break away from those thoughts. So, while I think it was a little quick, I still enjoyed that area of the chapter.

The dancing was so cute, I could picture it clearly in my mind. I smiled at the referance to Belle's oringal story of having their dance not be a ballroom watlz. :)

The word Freedom was used really well in capturing this whole chapter. I think it truely helped to set up the decisions made at the end of Quasi helping Belle. And aw she left her book with him. My stomach does drop a little in thinking of what his master could do to it. Yikes! Overall, I loved this chapter with Belle and shy Quasi.

I myself dread that the next chapter is the last one I can read right now. However, like Belle I must see what is going on. So on to the last posted chapter.