Reviews for The broken puzzle piece
Guest chapter 29 . 12/11/2015
It was heartbreaking but good and ended nicely
lisamccool388 chapter 25 . 7/21/2015
aw
kimmy chapter 29 . 1/1/2015
I'm sorry to say this but your story was cliché and boring. now I said that because of how everything is set up its like a bad version of a romance movie and it's emotionally tiring. I can see the direction you tried to go in but you rushed it which in the end made it suck I've read a lot of books and fanfic and if I had to rate this I'd give it a 1 for your effort but 0 for enjoyment
guest chapter 17 . 1/1/2015
I'm sorry but I honestly hate this Bella she's weak and needy like the whole sec thing.
It's dumb honestly then she's gonna regret it *rolling my eyes*.
twilightnaley19 chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
Great story. Glad Bella and Edward got their twins and found their way back to each other. Great job on this.
T.fan01 chapter 29 . 1/19/2014
I just finished this story in one sitting, it was so good, I couldn't stop reading it until I knew what happened. I love your characters, well except for Charlie, that goes without saying. lol I am glad you ended it showing us where everyone ended up and how they were doing. I wish there was more, I would love to see where Edward, Bella, and the kids go in life. I saw you had some trouble with a reviewer, don't let that get to you, reviews should be used to be encouraging or expressing their anxiety to see what happens next, lol. I loved your story it was really good! Thank you! : ) I wll be definitely checking out you other stories!
t.fan chapter 29 . 1/19/2014
This was so good! I read in one sitting I couldn't stop. I loved your characters...well not Charlie...but that goes without saying. Lol. Thank you for ending it the way you did...letting us know what happened with everyone...although I wish there was more! This was the first fanfiction I've read in awhile and I thoroughly enjoyed it..Thank you! I'm going to check out your other stories. Sorry about the one crazy reviewer you had...Don't let that get to you...your story is really great! : )
jterry453 chapter 29 . 12/23/2013
Craxy how charlie did that. But i just knew those twins were alive! Thank for the fic
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
Sue has them. I had my suspicions when I read that Sue disappeared at B giving birth.
Steph A15 chapter 29 . 9/17/2013
Awwww that was the cutest ending.
HisBella4ever4909 chapter 29 . 3/24/2013