Reviews for Flicker
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This is a beautifully written story. Thanks for posting it.
nonna99 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I've read your story several times now and just notice that I haven't reviewed your story before. So herewith, I find it sweet, lovely and very well written. It was great.
Annemarie chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Love it. This story was amazing and so cute. Your writing is beautiful. Thank you for a great read.
augus10 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This story was amazing, wonderful so lovely and your writing is beautiful. Just awesome.
The BestChaser chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I'm surprised you don't have more reviews for this amazing piece. Maybe everyone does it like me, reading it a few times before reviewing. Sorry! Actually, this story inspired me to start my own (although they don't have anything in common), so thanks a lot for that! You write so beautifully, and this scene was what I expected in that episode, at least a little concern from Eric... great work!
xyz1128csi chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Love this fic! So cute!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Simply Beautiful and I loved every word. Thank you so much for the time you put into this story. Take care and God Bless!
Lemon Green chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Sweet! I can't tell you how long I've been lurking, just waiting for something good to read. You, my friend, definitely need to post more often!

Anyway, I like the way you did this. The show has us so up in the air, but you were able to kind of bridge that and get something started again between Eric and Calleigh. I really enjoyed their banter at the beginning and the way they have that mutual concern. Yes, Calleigh's the one with respiratory problems and whatnot, but that doesn't make her fear of losing Eric any less real. Also, I feel like you were able to maintain the integrity and feel of both characters well. Buen trabajo.
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Considering Calleigh's near-misses with fires and problems breathing because of them, and her near-death encounters, being in that fire in this episode just BEGGED for a scene between her and Eric in which Eric expresses his concern for her health. But, once again, the writers failed us. So, THANK GOD you stepped in! This is SO what was needed.

I loved Calleigh's inadvertent admission that she loves Eric, his reaction to it and the fact that she could read the love he still held for her on his face. As well, I loved her realization that, with Eric's admission that he doesn't know what he would have done if something had happened to her without him having heard her say that, she should have told him long ago that she loved him.

I do hope school gives you some time to write more EC fics, because if this season continues as it has so far, we'll need more fics like this - ones that fill in the gaping holes the writers leave.

Well done!
lilgenious chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This was... wow. So amazing and such a great story.

I really like how Calleigh and Eric would go from serious to friendly banter. They both are amazing and you kept them both in character.

I really enjoyed this story.