Reviews for one night stand with a taken man
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Enjoyed your story, Hon. Though I'd like to know what might happen next. What did Jasper do after Bella left? what excuse did she give Charlie for showing up? If Alice found out what happened, what did she do? Stuff like that.

Thanks for writing.
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Love it
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I really enjoyed that, and I'm sorry it will only be a one shot because it's a great premise for a full length story. I hope you'll change your mind and continue it.
Ichigo1027 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
great story
SOFisticated1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Wow. That was short but deep... Pun intended. Haha. Nice O/S.
caressa28 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
ugh why are all the good stories so short! thx for posting. it would be awesome if you continued with it.
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I believe it to be a damn good short one shot.

Thank you very much for the chance to read your work. I am a great J/B fan and think that Peter and then Emmett are the best choices after Jasper for Bella. But i mainly stick to B/J.

I would love to see how Jasper reacts to her running straight oafter them making love like they did. Something was between them which wasnt or isnt just lust. it seemed to be more sensual than a quick fuck or a one night stand.

I hope you add to it, even though it is a complete one shot. Or maybe do a second one shot about how he is handling it and Alice is doing. so forth and so on.

bye
Roslyn Grey chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Yes, please add more to this! I think you could deffinitly make this into something bigger.
Jessicaforever25 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
For a story of lust and want, it surprisingly turned out to be sweet and charming. It was really unexpected, I truly enjoyed it!
Galveston's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
There is obviously a connection between those two or what happened would never have happened. How do they move on, or do they stay each others dirty little secret, and where does Alice stand?

Update please
emodoomkookie chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i thought it was great please update x
Btterflykiss69 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011