Reviews for Another Day
pikku-Millie chapter 14 . 3/14
I found a Teahouse-comic about one week ago. It was a joke to watch if here is any fanfiction about it. And oh dear, this was amazing. I'm so happy that I found this. The characters were perfectly as they should have been. Writing was great and even the romantic scenes weren't too fluffy. And I love how you left the ending little bit open. Thank you so much!
kai-kakashi chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
Aww this story was cute and fun to read! I really liked it :)
Anonymous chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
I've just read through Teahouse today,and I fell in love with the characters. Reading this made me fall in love with them all over again (Maybe not Gloria though lol) Your writing is fantastic. You made me laugh, and you made my gut twist with anger fear and even sadness. There were some minor spelling error, but nothing that detracted from reading. Your plot was absoluty brilliant, and you pulled it off without breaking character for anyone, if you ask me! 5/5 stars for sure!
Feather Pen Soul chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
Thank you so much for this story! It's very well written and I just can see all that actually happening in the comic.
You did an excellent job in staying close to each characters' portray. Gloria is so good in her bitch role, I love her
The relationship between Axis and Rhys is so manly and sweet and I love how you ended the story.
zippymom97 chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
So I ended up staying up till 8 minutes before my alarm clock goes off and I don't give a SINGLE FUCK. THAT, Trivial-sama, deserves wholehearted applause and praise and goddammit I would marry you if I could, but I am not worthy of your hand. This fic was beautiful and I shall treasure it always.
zippymom97 chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
Ohmygod. Need to sleep...but I need to read...two...more...chapterrrrrssss!
zippymom97 chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
4:22 and still reading. You have also managed to get me to forget the fact that I haven't peed since 11:00 and that, my friend is saying A LOT.
zippymom97 chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
.GAWD. HOLYEFFINGSHITTHISSTORYISFUCKINGAMAZINGANDITS2:46O NASCHOOLNIGHTANDIKNOWISHOULDBESLEEPINGBUTTHISTHING ISSOOOOOOOEFFINGAWESMASZINGTABULARTHATIAMSITTINGHE RESQEEINGLIKEAFREAKINGWEEBOOATHERFIRSTYAOICONANDID ONTEVENFUCKINGCARETHISISSOAWESOMEANDINEVERWANTITTO STOPANDICANTWAITTOSEEAXISSREACTIONWHENHESWITHRHYSA GAINOHMAIGAAAAAWDDDHAWLEHEFFINSHIEEETFNJFJNFNFNKSK DNJENFJSMNENJUDMEIKOSNTJYHALEOSNNCMMF
zippymom97 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Awe HELL NAW! That bitch ain't got NOTHIN on Axis.
WingsofLibra chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Lovely, Lovely, Lovely, Lovely, Lovely! I love it so much!
Thank you very much for writing this absolutely wonderful piece of fiction. It is marvelous!
I hope you continue to write more about the Teahouse in other works.
Thank you very much.

P.S. Did Axis ever wash his feet like he promised?
WingsOfLibra chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Oh poor Axis. He really has no idea how to keep his mouth shut.
You do a wonderful job with the characterization. I am very impressed.

Thank you for your beautiful writings
WingsOfLibra chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! AXIS!
Ah, goddamn that would hurt.

Thank you for writing this. It is a utter joy to read.
WingsOfLibra chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Oh my. Poor Axis...
This is getting really good. I am excited to read more (:
Thank you!
WingsOfLibra chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Wow, you are great at making Gloria such a villain. I wholeheartedly applaud that.

Thank you for writing this! 3
WingsOfLibra chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Very well done. I really enjoyed it.
"…Thank you for that horrifying mental image, Rhys."
"Anytime Reed."
hahaha love that part :)

thank your for your hard work!