Reviews for Scheherazade
bones35 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Like that you've continued the story. Two years! Wow!

Love to see Lanie to push her.

Now, would love to read how Castle just decided that he wasn't more inquisitive.
GENEVA chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
OMG THIS WAS PERFECT
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Oh, such pain, and then the joy... I'm SO glad she went after him.
knittingeek chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Go Lanie! Soooo sweet :o)))))
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
LOVED IT!
Macahol84 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
That was so cute!
Leni chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Hey :) I like all the previous one-shots very much. This one is my favorite. Really sweet, heart-breaking. I like AU storyline you created here with such a great end. Can't wait 4 more. :)
heavysuitcase chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I love this chapter so much, I love how you started this chapter from Jeanne's POV, I love Remy being their special place, and I love how when their sadness are for each other they would went to Remy. Thank you for the chapter.
Eleantris chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Aww, this is so damn cute! I absolutely loved this.

X :D
1477166 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
This... story. It's just perfect. I love it. Every single snippet, I love it!
Ominousmagic chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Lanie, once a shipper, always a shipper. Haha.

Great chapter, as always. I am looking foward to reading more!
sillylissy chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
so so good! i thought chapter 3 was the best, but you proved your quality with chapter 4, which i'm dying to see the continuation btw. thanks for writing!
Inglenook17 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Cute and fuzzy :) The simplistic language suits the mood. Castle not protesting his dismissal is obviously not canon and hence OOC. But as far as AU goes, this was a happy read, very sunshiny! :D
FanficwriterGHC chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Oh man, the first part hurt and then the little proposal for the date? This was lovely. Absolutely lovely.

Emma
Fictional Mind chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Yay, new chapter :D

First of all, I had no problems getting the confusion about Castle's name, especially since according to Andrew Marlowe, it's actually SUPPOSED to sound that way, so I had no trouble there. One thing I actually didn't quite get though, was this "Gene/Dean" person. Who was he supposed to be? ._. (Sorry if it was actually really obvious and I just asked a really stupid question ;D )

Another thing I KINDA had trouble with was the time line. Cause somewhere in the middle I got really confused about WHICH summer was over. :P

Drunk Kate was probably a little out of character, but I have to say that I didn't mind that much, cause your story got me ridiculously excited and I absolutely loved it (as always). :D

Overall I'd say it was quite a good chapter despite your nervousness about it xDD

Hope you had a great weekend :)

xx