Reviews for Scheherazade
LOVED IT!
Macahol84 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
That was so cute!
Leni chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Hey :) I like all the previous one-shots very much. This one is my favorite. Really sweet, heart-breaking. I like AU storyline you created here with such a great end. Can't wait 4 more. :)
heavysuitcase chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I love this chapter so much, I love how you started this chapter from Jeanne's POV, I love Remy being their special place, and I love how when their sadness are for each other they would went to Remy. Thank you for the chapter.
Eleantris chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Aww, this is so damn cute! I absolutely loved this.

X :D
1477166 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
This... story. It's just perfect. I love it. Every single snippet, I love it!
Ominousmagic chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Lanie, once a shipper, always a shipper. Haha.

Great chapter, as always. I am looking foward to reading more!
sillylissy chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
so so good! i thought chapter 3 was the best, but you proved your quality with chapter 4, which i'm dying to see the continuation btw. thanks for writing!
Inglenook17 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Cute and fuzzy :) The simplistic language suits the mood. Castle not protesting his dismissal is obviously not canon and hence OOC. But as far as AU goes, this was a happy read, very sunshiny! :D
FanficwriterGHC chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Oh man, the first part hurt and then the little proposal for the date? This was lovely. Absolutely lovely.

Emma
Fictional Mind chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Yay, new chapter :D

First of all, I had no problems getting the confusion about Castle's name, especially since according to Andrew Marlowe, it's actually SUPPOSED to sound that way, so I had no trouble there. One thing I actually didn't quite get though, was this "Gene/Dean" person. Who was he supposed to be? ._. (Sorry if it was actually really obvious and I just asked a really stupid question ;D )

Another thing I KINDA had trouble with was the time line. Cause somewhere in the middle I got really confused about WHICH summer was over. :P

Drunk Kate was probably a little out of character, but I have to say that I didn't mind that much, cause your story got me ridiculously excited and I absolutely loved it (as always). :D

Overall I'd say it was quite a good chapter despite your nervousness about it xDD

Hope you had a great weekend :)

xx
VmarsSAaddict chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Asshole! Oh my gosh that had me in stitches! I loved this.
Sesamina chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Gorgeous. I love this just as much as they love each other. *sigh* Could I have a continuation of this, please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Great idea, using Remy's owner to tell this story. I like it! Fabulous job.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
thanks for another amazing chapter
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »