Reviews for Scheherazade
castlebeckett siempre chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
thanks for another amazing chapter
keal chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
I love every single one of these so far! The third was absolutely fantastic; I usually don't enjoy stories from this perspective, but you wrote it so well!
MysteryWriter815 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Got half way through reading this one and had to leave it for a few hours for dinner and such. Would have willingly skipped the food and continued reading if eating weren't a necessity!

Anyway, I loved it! Seriously enjoyed the idea of Jeanne people watching them at Remy's. I love people watching! It was almost as though she was the Castle fandom lol. Excellent. Loved this line...could picture it perfectly -

"They weren't speaking, not a word, but their fingers were laced around each other's, her knees wedged between his under the table."

Oh and I say asshole and Castle the same way...maybe it's an Aussie thing? )

Eleantris chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Don't worry; I got what you meant! :D I'm English, so I say 'arsehole' (hehe, we're posh n shit. :P), but if I say asshole in an American accent it does sound like Castle. :P

This was fantastic, I loved it! It's nice to read about Caskett from an outsider's point of view for a change, and I really enjoyed this. I look forward to more!

X :D
halaci chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I'm not sure that a not-so-slightly drunken Kate complaints to a diner clerk is not OOC a little, but I don't really care. I think this story is what fanfic is for: use the known ingredients and make a different meal from them while keeping the flavour. I like the idea of the outsiders POV and it was also well written.
Ominousmagic chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
"S'got my face, and mother's face and a whole lotsa other faces, y'know?"

HAHAHAHA seriously I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. I really dont know if it was supposed to be that funny (because apparently I am known to think something is hilarious when it is not) but, I just wanted to let you know that this chapter (and that line)are great!

Now I feel stupid; did my message get across at all? Haha.
Fuzzy chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I like the Asshole moniker, Hell i like all the one shots. In truth I cant remeber if it was the producer of director who said it but Castle was meant to sound like asshole
FanficwriterGHC chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I really enjoyed this. It's funny, about "asshole," because originally, they named him Rick Castle so it WOULD sound like Rick Asshole. :D

I really loved the different perspective through Jeanne. I also loved that this came after the secret revealed. I enjoyed getting to see their whole progression, and how this moved through even the hardest part of their partnership, that hasn't even actually happened yet (though it was so believably real here).

This is wonderful.

Divamercury chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I loved this. Absolutely adored it. I thought the perspective of the outsider looking in was quite refreshing and interesting. Can't wait to see what you write next, but don't worry about this one. It was delightful!

Macahol84 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I love it! And surprisingly Marlowe said in early interviews that he picked the name Castle because it could sound like Asshole when you say it just right lol
ShotsyGirl chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
What? You don't know about this one? Just became one of my favorites!

So, why did you call it "scheherazade"? You never said...
lv2bnsb1 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I think it was Andrew Marlow or nathan himself that mentioned the fact that if you said Rick Castle a certain way it sounded like you were saying Rick Asshole. Maybe it was Nathan - and I remember him also saying he did think the character was a jerk. But that was back in Season 1 or 2 I believe. This chapter had e laughing so hard I couldn't read it out loud to my hubby and I had tears!
knittingeek chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Hehehe...took me a minute but then I got the 'asshole'...made me giggle. Cute story :o)
daphnebeauty chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
"She was never mine, Jeanne," he said. "But I think I've lost her anyway."

Great line! It's so very Rick. Poetic but not melodramatic.
Googie chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
The two words don't exactly rhyme for me, but I knew what you meant. The word could be construed that way, especially with bad hearing and not knowing what word you should be hearing.

And I have to say that every time you wrote 'asshole', I laughed a little bit while reading it. Imagine that being an endearing nickname for someone!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »