Reviews for Scheherazade
oysteinsevag chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Is this fic going to have One thousand and One Tales? Are you a Persian Queen trying to stay alive one more night?

Good start, hopefully you have 1000 more sitting on the desktop of your computer so we can have a fic a day for the next 3 years...
OUATleona2013 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
omg :) i could picture this scene in my head like it was on tv :) i would love to see this on screen but would be worried if it meant the last castle episode :S well done :) are you continuing it? x
Freewheeler chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Scheherazade was the wife of the king in 1001 Arabian Nights, who delayed her execution (hubby had issues) by telling him a story every night that had a cliffhanger, thereby ensuring she could live one more day, because hubby wanted to know what happened next in the story. So you're intending to make the shippers cry and die with 1001 Caskett stories? :)
Fictional Mind chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Yay, a new one-shot :D

Wow. Simply wow. You just made my morning :D I loved the ending with Kate telling Castle that it's "Day 1 of the rest of their lives", cause it really shows how much she's willing to invest in that relationship and that she wants it to last forever :) Another thing I found beautiful was that they were thinking the same thing when it came to Montgomery :) These two are just always in sync :D

And last but not least, as always your story has just the right amount of "nudeness" in it, if you get what I mean :) Not too detailed, but detailed enough to imagine the two having a wonderful night in the sheets together :)

The only thing that made me frown a little was the 4 orgasms thing xD But who knows how compatible they REALLY are... xDD

Anyways, amazing one-shot and I can't wait for more one-shots in this story :))

(Interesting name, btw! I had to use a translator to get it, cause I didn't know the word before, but now that I know what it means, it's a beautiful name for the story :D)
Hayzelbee chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I loved the 'day one of the rest of our lives' so sweet (: can't wait to read some more of you one-shots :D loved it so far .x
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7