Reviews for Sweet Revenge
Now all we need is to finish this fic with Madara reuniting with his bro to torture orochimaru and kabuto the same way!
oblina22 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Haha I really shouldn't enjoy this so much but I do...continue please!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
That little Sasuke is starting to get on my last nerves, but that's alright. He'll probably die soon anyways. Madara getting angry though is not a good thing, and Kabuto doesn't have nearly as much chakra as Orochimaru had. If he isn't careful, he may lose control of the reanimation jutsu, resulting in Madara killing him, one way or another :3

Love the chapter :D
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
I'm so disgusted with Sasuke right now, I mean come on. This is the same boy that exclaimed he loved his family and his clan, and yet when he finally meets two people from that said clan, and one that looks strikingly like him if I may add, he just sneers -_-

As if he forgot all him ambitions that he set out for. Like restoring his clan for example. Well here's two people from that same clan you wanted so back, you stupid prick! YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT THERE ALIVE. AND YET HERE YOU ARE, WITH YOUR LITTLE SNEER, ACTING BLIND AS HELL WITH ANGER, BLINDER THAN SOME RANDOM PERSON WHO IS ALREADY BLIND (eye twitch).

And all you do is sneer... Is this not what you wanted. To find people from your clan... You know, FAMILY!

Well anyways love this chapter. Can't wait for Madara to lay the smack down on that little twat ;D
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
O.o

... I may not be a man, but DAMN that sounds painful... I shall call that weapon THE PEELER o.o

Good chapter by the way 0.o
Lunari Sakana chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Oh holy cow! That sick !# $&*, I would love to skin Orochimaru and Kabuto alive! That would be too nice for even them! This story is heating up and I love it!
ZatSmoopy chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Why.. Why does Madara deserve this. That's it.. I'm gonna have to write a non-yaoi story about Madara's suffering so that people will love him even more.
Lunari Sakana chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
It is stories like this that make me feel sorry for Madara. I wish he really would turn out to be a good guy. Very interesting this story is, can't wait for more!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is interesting. I like the idea, and I also see that you watch the manga to, that's awesome. What did you think about that chapter from the manga. Where they did revive Madara :)