Reviews for A Prewett Always Pays Her Debts
spin84 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hahaha! How delightfully clever - both your idea and Gussie's plan. Oh to have been a fly on the wall when she realised just what she was to be witness to (no scratch that last, that would have made me Rita Skeeter and I just don't think I can pull off the platinum blonde curls and alligator skin handbag). And what is this? A bearable, non-repulsive Molly Weasley?

A treat all round,

Spin Xx
Swallow B chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I see your exploration of Muriel is continuing. You are good at getting us to empahise with her. Yes, it must have been hard for her to accomodate the Weasley family during the war. The fact that she did shows that she really cared about them, that her criticisms were her way of showing interest. She probably doesn't even care so much about Madam Hooch. She just likes to open her mouth. She barks a lot, but doesn't bite.

Your Molly has mellowed down in this story too, but it makes sense that the war and losing a son could have done that to her.

The remark about Luna's spot on remarks made me curious to know what they were.

I liked "It was not her Neville, it was our Ron." Of course, she is proud of him.

And "Augusta's idea of normal is walking around in hat with a stuffed, moth-eaten vulture". It does put things in perspective. Thinking of which, how does Minerva stand her hats? (Perhaps her Animagus does.)
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Delightful ! You've made Molly quite genuine and not nearly so smothering as she's generally portrayed. And I love Aunt Muriel - never too late for a leopard to change her spots, particularly when honor bound. Overall - I like the sense that the Wizarding World is truly beginning to heal and that's wonderful to see. BTW - the line about Old Voldy sneaing in to snatch a sandwich is priceless !
mamapyjama chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ooh, very clever and a lot of fun. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I loved it! Molly was so sweet - and so was auntie Muriel in her own bigotted stubborn way.