Reviews for Prison Break
Wherever you are, please update
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
another awesome story that never get to finish. How sad
BeforeItAllEnds chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
I needed this story in my life! Finally a new good one :) i like everything about it.
babblebuzz chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
AN UPDATE! !? AMAZING JUST A AMAZING! I FELL IN LOVE with your story years ago and would hunt it down to read again and again because even unfinished it left such an impression! The possibilities would get stuck in my head for weeks. It is wonderful to have you back and goodness what a twist! Poor Grimmjow, Aizen is such a bastard Thank you for writing!
ShadesofStrange chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Aizen, that sadistic bastard haha. I was so excited when i saw an update! Nice chapter :)
Neuron-x chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
I swear I froze up a little when I got the e-mail saying you'd updated! I kept my fingers crossed but I wasn't expecting it at all! You've made my day :D
This was a great chapter, I love the exchange between Aixen and Grimmjow at the beginning. The way Aizen switched from teasing to commanding was... incredibly hot really ~pervy thoughts~ I feel like you've captured his character perfectly!
Ah I should have expected that aizen would make him go through some other form of punishment; I was just surprised he let his knew 'toy' get damaged.
I get the feeling Grimmjow is going to wake up with a new tattoo now!

I can't begin to explain how happy I am that you're continuing this fic! Please don't leave the next chapter for too long!
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
I THOUGHT ALL HOPE WAS LOST WHEN THIS STORY DIDN'T UPDATE SO LONG AGO. THIS IS ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES STORIES EVER.

PRAISE THE LORD I LOVE THIS I'M SO HAPPY IT'S BACK GOD BLESS.
Neuron-x chapter 8 . 1/24/2015
Oh wow wow wow! This fic is so so great! I must admit that I'd seen it around before now when looking for Aizen/Grimm stories but I don't usually read AUs but I'm so glad I give this one a go. It's incredible and really well detailed with good character portrayals; you are a really talented write!
This last chapter was crazy hot too, I was violently fanning myself! I was devastated when I realized there were no more chapters out yet. I really really hope you continue and finish this fic. It's far to good to be left as it is! I would love to read more!
noaccount chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
Soooo? what did he agree to? please return to this story. it misses you. ;)
panthera master chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Holy fucking hell...this is so hawt! XD
*fangasm*
dude/sista...u have to update this soon
a superb fic like this must go on!

i'm rooting for you
thank you for your hardwork, and perverted *ehem* i mean awesom imagination! XP
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE MOST PERFECT FANFICTION EVER.
Midori no Kaori chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
LOVE THIS! looking forward to updates!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
vonhinten chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
WOW, just read the whole fic at once and I find it great! You should definitely continue. I'm so eager to read what you planed next.

In my opinion your fic has a really good plot.

Please continue!
MisterI'mSoCool chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Fuck. Such brilliance deserves more reviews.