Reviews for Prison Break
Cherry-Toxic chapter 8 . 1/24
Oh wow wow wow! This fic is so so great! I must admit that I'd seen it around before now when looking for Aizen/Grimm stories but I don't usually read AUs but I'm so glad I give this one a go. It's incredible and really well detailed with good character portrayals; you are a really talented write!
This last chapter was crazy hot too, I was violently fanning myself! I was devastated when I realized there were no more chapters out yet. I really really hope you continue and finish this fic. It's far to good to be left as it is! I would love to read more!
noaccount chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
Soooo? what did he agree to? please return to this story. it misses you. ;)
panthera master chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Holy fucking hell...this is so hawt! XD
*fangasm*
dude/sista...u have to update this soon
a superb fic like this must go on!

i'm rooting for you
thank you for your hardwork, and perverted *ehem* i mean awesom imagination! XP
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE MOST PERFECT FANFICTION EVER.
Midori no Kaori chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
LOVE THIS! looking forward to updates!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
vonhinten chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
WOW, just read the whole fic at once and I find it great! You should definitely continue. I'm so eager to read what you planed next.

In my opinion your fic has a really good plot.

Please continue!
MisterI'mSoCool chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Fuck. Such brilliance deserves more reviews.
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
I like ou story so far andcan't wait ill the next chapter! :D
ShadesofStrange chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Aizen, you pedophile! :P

Hot! Lemon ;) you know what i like about this? (either than the pairing) is, everyone is so in character, and i love that about a fic. Moooore! :)
myLITTLEnekoSHIRO chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
*fans herself* This was WORTH the wait! Oh my, WHAT will become of our poor Grimmjow?! Aizen is just a sly dog! Damn...good job in bringing out the worst in him and the best in Grimmjow!
HenrySeb chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Update! Another chapter please!
Aethyria chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
This is a very well written story. I love the way you mesh the characters together. It's quite uncommon to find a pairing fic that's more focused on a good story that the smut. You MUST write more! I'll be keeping an eye on ur fics. :)
NefeteriVivi chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Omg im so loving this fanfic right now .
I hope you can update soon! I need to know what's gonna
Happen to poor Grimmjow xD
Aethyria chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
That was absolutely beautiful. I like the way you write the characters, the way they interact and deal with different situations. I especially like the last part, where Aizen's tormenting Grimmjow. The suspense was f*cking awesome. I so can't wait for your next update!