Reviews for Five Times Yuffie Accidentally Saved the Day
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
It was very cute. Please write more if you can.
woooo chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Soo good :3
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Hehe, entertaining oneshot! I loved all of the 6 little episodes. Especially loved the Reeve's one, great idea about the drug lord!
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh my gosh yes. I always want the girl saving the boy, especially when the girl is Yuffie and she'd scoff at someone saving her when she could be the hero instead, and I totally love how she can turn almost any situation into an advantage just by paying attention; ninja skills! Loved, loved, loved this! And I'm totally heading to that ficathon now; this is the first time I've heard it.
NOLAdoodles chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This made me smile. :)
Franny Mika chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
An excellent story! My personal favourite was Yuffie saving Reeve with the coffee...moral of the story: caffeine saves all! Anyway, keep it up! :)
k chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
i love it. axidental savings are awasome
Alamorn chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Okay, so I meant to review this when you wrote it, but I'm kind of super lame, so you know, month late and all that. Whoops.

I'm automatically going to give any fic where the girl is doing the saving a plus fifty kabillion, just because it needs to be done, SO MUCH MORE. And seriously, I'm pretty sure if Yuffie was courting someone reluctant, she'd arrange for them to get kidnapped, just so she could rescue them.

My favorite part is the first section. I know that I should like the romancey bits more, but I just absolutely love the image of little girl Yuffie accidentally bringing an assassin to the floor. And that last line just makes me sad in all the right ways.

And Five. Oh my, Five. Just, aaah. And the banter at the end! Squee.

So. Um. Yes. Love. And Yuffie's capable in her job - way to many people don't think that's a prerequisite - and Vincent's still in character, and just everything is wonderful. Sorry again about this being so late.
xXHellfireRavenXx chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Really nice story, very well written and enjoyable to read, thanks :)
always-kh chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
very cute and funny. nice job. :)
noodlepower chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow, this was great! I loved the way you portrayed Yuffie!
FyreBrande chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Yay, more! *cheer* I absolutely adore your Yuffie fics; and when there's even a hint of Yuffie/Vincent pairing in there, it's even better(I told you you converted me P).
Jebus Creiss chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hmm, nice. Characterisation great, a little better for Yuffie than Vincent - rather liked the 7yo Yuffie-portrayal. Scenarios make sense too.

One minor quibble: I usually filter for English-only stories, so I almost missed this one. Glad I didn't.