Reviews for Progeny
Skippy chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
I enjoyed this very much. I like how you portray the characters, it’s realistic and enjoyable.
Well done Owens, no doubt Damian would be proud.
Skippy chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
I was Roleplaying as Damian and decided to read our story, I obviously chose this one.
Really good, quite enjoyable. I like how each character is portrayed.

Very well done Owens, very well done.
Total Batman Obsession chapter 2 . 4/28/2018
Awesome! I loved Alfred and Damian’s sarcasm and smart arse come backs, they were hilarious. I also found it really cool that they came back the the store and everyone showed their appreciation, this rarely happens so it was a great touch and a powerful ending.

I also liked the cuddling, not going to lie.
(Giggles.)
Pixie07 chapter 3 . 3/3/2018
I'm dying of flufiness here, this is so cute, Damian is so cute
Total Batman Obsession chapter 3 . 2/27/2018
You really are a gifted writer. I love the way you can get into the characters heads. You have them bonding without compromising their personalities and making them too unbelievable. Bravo, as always.
Chikorita-Trainer1 chapter 3 . 2/26/2018
Another cute chapter!
Chikorita-Trainer1 chapter 2 . 2/26/2018
Very cute.
steelec1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
Enjoyed this peek into Bruce and Damian’s relationship.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
That is a great lesson that Damian learned.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
Thank you for writing this so much! You have no idea how long I've wanted to see this and your Damian is PERFECT!
Please write more
Pixie07 chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
This chapter is so good
Carley-Carley-Carley chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Really liking this! Hope that you update soon
Believe in Bowties chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
I love this story so much, but i don't think there is enough difference in bruce and damian thoughts and dialogue. It's kinda hard to tell which is speaking. Damians is spot on but bruce is a little too damianish. I STILL LOVE IT THOUGH
Sophia the Scribe chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
Very good! I love how Damian comes to understanding throughout the chapter. Keep writing!
Blessings, Sophia
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
This was very warm and so emotional despite being told Damian's pov, and very on character, made my eyes teary