Reviews for Stormy Mountain
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
EXCELLENT STORY!
Shepard's Son chapter 58 . 11/20/2012
very nice hoe did u come up with this scene?
Shepard's Son chapter 41 . 10/31/2012
u miss spelt two u put to its in the "do you have better idea's we've got to options"
Shepard's Son chapter 39 . 9/14/2012
u need to be more detailed when writing a story like this it is too short
Shepard's Son chapter 31 . 9/13/2012
about the relationship with alistair and leliana I believe u rushed that relationship don't rush it, it takes more than just a flower of A grace for her wanting to be with him
Zaxarus chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Shepard's son,

while I appreciate hints about errors in grammer, spelling etc, please write them in a message and use reviews for remarks about the content and the writing style.

Certainly I prove read before I publish (and use the "Word" correction abilities) but I'm not an english native speaker so errors are still possible and happen (especially among phrasal verbs).
A review like (you made a mistake at "the animals don't acting normal") isn't really helpful. If you see a phrase that isn't correct, please write me a better variant of the sentence. This way I'm able to improve my penmanship.
I have to admit that I don't see the point in reviews like "u missed the i". These mini-errors happen in every text (even in yours i found some).

Zaxarus
Shepard's Son chapter 29 . 9/9/2012
u should prove read before you publish
Shepard's Son chapter 28 . 9/9/2012
you made a mistake at "the animals don't acting normal"
Shepard's Son chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
the sentance where it says "But I'll try what you sad" u missed the i
Shepard's Son chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
At the moment where it says "I can't move, some chest is on my feet." that doesn't make sence to me unless I'm reading it wrong
Mike3207 chapter 71 . 2/21/2012
I imagine it was his proposal to make Anora Queen regardless of marriage that led to Anora's proposal to make him King. If you play DA2, everyone always refers to the former Prince-Consort as King-I always wondered if Anora agreed to change his title after realizing the Prince-Consort wouldn't kill her.I will be following the sequel.
Mike3207 chapter 68 . 2/16/2012
A nice redemption for Loghain-too bad for Anora though. I also liked the final scene between Anora and Mikhail.
Mike3207 chapter 67 . 2/15/2012
I'm assuming Mikhail was referring to Anora about siring more children, not Morrigan. Storm witch for Natasha sounds pretty good. I hope Natasha will be ok.
Mike3207 chapter 66 . 2/14/2012
I was a bit surprised about Loghain until I went back and realized you had amended Chapter 65. Loghain and Cauthrien as Wardens is best, not sure why Cauthrien as a Warden possibility is rarely mentioned. It's good of Mikhail to let everyone know about Wardens needing to kill the Archdemon, especially with his impending marriage to Anora.
Mike3207 chapter 65 . 2/11/2012
So Mikhail convinces Alistair to spare Loghain's life but then duels him himself and kills him-doesn't make sense. Normally, Anora won't marry anyone who kills her father in game canon-things might be different with Eamon wanting her dead though.