Reviews for Cause he's Superman
Aldryne21 chapter 2 . 5/4
Loved this! The second chapter more than the first just because McGee did an Abbyrant about Tony and Superman :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 1/20
Oh wow! I wish this was for real. SO BAD! If only...
Most wonderfully awesome. Thank you. xo
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Loved this!
VG LittleBear chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Hi, so this is it, the last unread NCIS story of yours I had waiting for me.
It's up to you now to publish more! Please do! I love your writing style, the stories you have to tell, and the spot on characterizations!
The earlier Tony/Tim relationship was totally awesome.
Thanks and cheers!
cindythechef chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
3 love
flah7 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
that was amazing. McGee's POV was fantastic. The imagery was amazing.
The story was fantastic. Not sure what I liked best, can't put my finger on it, but it was amazing.
The Reading Elf chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
OMG, I loved it! Amazing job!
Tacpebs chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
That was pretty cool.
MalB chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Awesome! I really enjoyed this. Tony IS Superman and I liked Tim's realization, it felt real. Thanks for this one!
NCIS fan chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Loved the last scene, and especially the last two lines!
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Fantastic story! :)
Olivia94 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Really, really fantastic job. I love the concept-so original yet very in character, I think. Keep writing! :D
Gem chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Fantastic!
a reader chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I liked it a lot. Except that I really wish you hadn't used the word "retards" at the beginning, as I found that SO jolting that it pretty much took me out of the story right off the bat. I hope you consider rewriting that part to something not offensive (like, "..high-pitched voice of adults who thought children were stupid" perhaps).
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Just pulled a 12 hour night shift, exhausted out of my mind, have 2 more shifts to go but couldn't sleep until I read this again. I don't know how people are missing this fic, there should be hundreds of reviews because this is one of the best fics I have ever read. Thank you for giving Tony the respect that he deserves, for showcasing his talents and skills, for reminding us he is a bad a** mother f***er.