Reviews for Bound to Blame
elwarre chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This is so heartbreakingly beautiful.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Awww Sammy. This made me hurt for him so much. Very well done. xo
Libbydibbs chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This story is one of the rare ones that keeps pulling me back for another read... I've read it probably three or four times today. It's just amazing. Thanks so much for writing it :)
Marz1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Angsty, but very well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
OMG poor sammy. that's awesome
Begonias chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I added this to my favorites a really long time ago, and I just realized I didn't review.

Well, I get choked up every time I read it. The writing is impeccable. You guys did an awesome job with this.

Thank you for writing this, because it is just so good. I go back and reread this a lot. It never gets old. I love it.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Poor Sammy! Man, he's only 13 for God's sake and John expects him to get EVERYTHING right? Sure, Sam could have gone off after the werewolf in the woods but what if his father had been injured far worse than he had been? What if Sam had killed the monster but John had died of his injuries in the meantime?
Good fanfic. I liked the first-person POV. Keep up the good work!
AmaraRae chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
wow awesome
EndlessLabyrinth chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
this is quite a wonderful little story! perfectly concise, well thought-out and spot on charactersation! it's wonderful to see inside sam's head and how he interprets the relationship he has with his father. thank you for sharing this! please keep writing :)
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This story feels so realistic and accurately Winchester, despite the fact that I don't believe John ever raised a hand to either of his sons - they never have any fear of him in the show, only frustration with him, and I don't believe Dean could show the man that level of blind devotion if he'd ever been abusive towards Sam. Yet still, you really have a good sense of their family dynamic and how I imagine Sam feeling at that age: such a smart, good kid, yet not a good "Winchester"; the way he describes how Dean and only Dean looks at him like he's precious and makes him feel special; and, in classic Winchester style, the way they force themselves to move on from it at the end like it never happened. It brings me back to Season 2 and how instantly and easily Sam forgives Dean for indirectly causing John's death - because in his life it's always been Dean, not his father, who's been his support, his encouragement, his safe place. I really respect authors who can make me see the present-day boys in their portrayals of the brothers in younger days, and you've done that very well here. Also, that one line "I don't know and I don't care when I can smell gel and leather and love all at once" is one of the most heartwarming I've read in this fandom, I think. :)
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Congratulations! You have been rec'ed at the spn-littlebro community on Livejournal!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Great story, very well done!
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
:O good story! wish you made it longer, though.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow! I almost cried like five times. So sad! Beautifully written!
Benjaminjonathan chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
O my god that was so good, and so depressing. Poor Sam.