Reviews for to have and to hold
Flowers chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
uh, favorite! amiright? I'm right
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh this was great, those last few lines were classic :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
That was really good
AaylaKitofNiflheim chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Aw, Loki's so helpful. I like Thor's simile with the horizons.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
"Thor's brow creased. " . . . you already said no to chocolate," he complained, stumped. "And coffee," Loki cut the other off before he could try. Thor snorted indelicately. "Coffee is stunning and complex and darkly satisfying – Jane is as well."

Briliant! XDD

"Thor frowned. "This is hopeless, isn't it?" "Your grasp on verse, or the whole endeavor at large?" Thor glared crossly at the other. "The verse, brother," he said tersely."

God, youre writing that so good, haha!

And how Loki tries to act innocent when Thor wants to know why he is helping him. Very sweet! ;)
Haley Renee chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Awww, too cute! I could not stop laughing. :-D
Charles S. Bridge chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
you are getting many points from me for this story, mainly for these parts:

1)characters are behaving like themselves - what a relieve

2)introduction to vikings marriage - very interesting thing to read

3)Loki being honest-oh my god, I have to read that again, you described the emotions of someone used to lying now trying to say true so well

4)Thor getting almost hysterical about asking Jane, but still keeping the behaviour of warrior - I bow to a writter who is able to not kill such scene with Thor fretting like female

5)I have never thought about Loki as guy interasted in constructing or making things, I completely forgotten it was him who came with many inventions in the mytology, thanks for remining me by letting him make the rings. Also it was somehow fuffy part I liked very much.

I somehow cannot imagine Sif and Loki together, but the intoxicating feelings you described, still got to me very intensively so I could almost imagine them getting married and all.

Thank you for this fanfiction, it was really nice time reading it and re-reading it. May you have a nice time, ch
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Lol

U do know how to make us laugh XD

That was amazing and very instructive :D
Darklight247 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Ahhh this was AMAZING! You have such talent in writing these characters, I love it.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
*gigglesgrins*

Go Sif! ;)
Hebi R chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
While diamonds have become traditional, that's only over the last 100 years or so. Thus I think Sif would love that sapphire and topaz "ice crystal" ring from the same collection, don't you?
Jana chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
"This Jared is a man of great taste."

I was rolling on the floor laughing out loud there. My favorite part of the story. I love how you weave humor in even the most serious moments,it really makes for a pleasant read. :)
Lexicon chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I am seriously hung up on brotherly relationships whether good or bad or even slashy. This is just the little AWWW that I needed after reading a lot of angsty stuff.
silverducks chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Ahh, this is such a cute story! I loved bashful Thor trying to write poetry and the whole Thor/Loki bromance was great! Understated but said a lot.

Also, LOVED the Sif/Loki at the end - and Thor's little joke!
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was absolutely hilarious, mostly because it was so in-character for them both XD Nice work.