Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
How boring..? Hoaammm...
He was not brought back at full power or anywhere near it. No edo tensei was brought back at full power because they would be to much to control.
I wonder why NOBODY ever thinks of ONE small thing, yeah the barrier looks pretty invincible, but they're all FIGHTING ON A ROOF! Simply smash the floor(how does NOBODY ever think of that?)
SO to be succinct... Orochimaru and his cock sleeve, whom are TERRIFIED of death, have now picked a fight with a demon GOD that they cannot HOPE or pray to WIN against?... Do you see the slight cognitive dissonance here? Shouldn't they just pack they're crap up and like MOVE on, leaving him alone to do whatever he wants to with the world? Ego aside, they are PETRIFIED of dying. and naruto seems to be the inevitable path to that! They should avoid him like the BLACK PLAGUE! (as in never heard from again until boruo).

Orochi ALREADY knows he can't take the akutski.. like ANY of them (he fought Itachi and LOST)... and naruto's new power makes him able to crush THEM... So he KNOWS he's an ant next to him... and kabuto (the worthless spy) is less then that! I'd think he'd find a nice, dark hole somewhere, crawl in it and close it behind him for 50-100 years. At least till naruto gets through with the whole "smiting my enemies" phase.
ROFL, kabuto, your "COVER" such as it is, is BLOWN, but then again, it was busted to heck and back the second he OPENED HIS MOUTH during the first part. Seriously, he HAS to be the most pathetic spy I have EVER seen in anime, movies, manga or comic books! ALL he had to do was SHUT THE HELL UP! But like 90% of the people in this series, he felt the need to speak WAAAY more then needed.. (seriously why would you explain to your opponent how your jutsu works?)... What possible retarded, inbred idea creeps in to your head that makes that somehow a GOOD IDEA? Just like someone SHOUTING a "stealth" jutsu's name before they use it, Those kinds of people, you really wish their parents DROWNED them at birth! "WELL this one is an idiot, sorry honey".. holding the kid underwater... "maybe next time we'll get one with a brain". But now that I think about it, konoha would be a GHOST TOWN.
IF kumo or iwa, or kiri or waterfall, or grass, or flower or SOME other country made it, then MAYBE it could be justified. BUT as it is, it's stupid, and even the olympics would have been cancelled.
ACTUALLY if you think of the combatants.. Ino and sakura, aren't worth a toss, shikamaru forfeits and EVERYBODY knows he's gonna forfeit.. Kaubto and all his team are worthless traitors... Sound team goes down faster then a two dollar hooker... So really there is NOBODY to be IN the exams.(one even gets killed, and he's let in by DEFAULT).. WASTE OF TIME!
This whole exam was a TRAIN-WRECK as far as planning, writing and execution. Number one it SHOULD have been stopped the second orochi reared his DISGUSTING head, but the cowardly kage kept it going, number 2 the barrier around konoha DIDN'T alert them to a jinchuriki (weapon of war) being brought in the village? (what the heck is the thing for anyway?.. It seems worthless) Which should have been a automatic CANCEL... Number three there are ONLY two teams outside of konoha that are COMPETING! and one is an "ally"... The hokage's whole speech about a substitute for war.. IS WORTHLESS unless konoha is going to declare CIVIL WAR sometime soon. THERE IS NO REASON for any of it, the other teams died in the forest, it was TOO HARD... THEY ALL FAIL, the exams are cancelled. END OF ARGUMENT. (do they WANT two jinchuriki to go at it?.. I'm pretty sure the village wouldn't SURVIVE, and they would do ANYTHING to prevent it)
You know, you forgot to add hinata, how should be giving off pheromones to naruto by THE GALLON BUCKET. Kurenai is with asuma, so that's kinda BORING, temari never really caught my eye, she was just... BORING... filler character I think. (kinda like sai, who I thought should die kinda early in the war, he had "red shirt" written all over him)Whatever, kishi screwed up a LOT with that final arc... Seriously, was he getting his story ideas from HERE? It was a vomits mess.
With naruto always "TAKING" the abuse that was given to him but still SMILING, I guess that shows a sort of will, but to me it shows his masochistic tenancies more then anything. IF he HAD lashed out, GLARES would become looks of FEAR, fear is only one step down from respect (look how quick garaa became kazekage), You have to MAKE people stop thinking you'll always accept their abuse... Then generally bullies KNOCK IT OFF (they're a cowardly lot)... Yeah that makes him a THREAT, but the people in power ALREADY KNOW he's a threat! He's been a threat since the day he was born, so are every single one of the ninja of the village (paid killers with superpowers) this is nothing new. He's just a slightly BIGGER threat, but being the Ultimate weapon, that's ALSO expected. The series makes LESS and LESS sense the further into it you go. Ex. EVERY team has a specific function that it performs... team 8-tracking, team 10- Interrogation and capture...etc...EXCEPT team 7... For the life of me I can't understand why that team was put together.. other then "BEATING THE CRAP outta people"... But if that were the focus, why not put members together that ACTUALLY liked one-another? People who's fighting styles could BLEND, not that were sour notes on a piano. And somehow making a team that "just beats people up", seems a little THUGGISH to me.
"A stupid jinchuriki, is a jinchuriki that is not perceived as a threat and not beaten"? What manga are YOU reading? In the naruto verse all he was doing, was proving he had NO POTENTIAL and NOBODY wanted to take an interest in him! I mean look at it, he beat mizuki... POOF he's a gennin... he beat kiba... POOF jirirya appears... No, that thought is BACKWARDS in the naruto verse.. people are GOING to hate him for being ALIVE... Threat or NO threat, he's a REMINDER... and the people are too immature and too stupid to let it go...The only ones he is deflecting are the ones that can HELP HIM, Nobody is INTERESTED in training a loud-mouthed FOOL! (heck as proof, even sakura doesn't get training until she decides to GROW UP) Granted, I HATE what naruto grew into (a sasuke fangirl), but that's the original author's fault! No, naruto with his "mask" shot HIMSELF in the foot would have been MUCH different for him if he HAD lashed out (shown some POTENTIAL), HAD narc'ed out every civilian, FOUGHT BACK! Then it would have been a VERY different story. And NOT a bad one (they don't JAIL ninja's for BEING ninja, the fact that he would before having any training, that SHOWS PROMISE) and they CAN'T exile or execute him (so many stories seem to FORGET that, he's the only one that CAN contain kyuub, and it's BACK if he dies.. they also don't KNOW any uzumaki seals.. AGAIN, he's the only one that can get them) and exiling him is JUST AS STUPID, kumo and IWA would be on them quicker then a pack of rabid dogs on a steak! The ACTUAL question becomes: if he can't be jailed, killed, or exiled then WHY SHOULD HE FOLLOW ANY RULES? There is LITERALLY nothing they can do to him!
Somehow, kyuubi didn't seem out of practice with it's powers at all when it NUKED the moon pein tried to trap it in, Or you know threw the TORNADO! Sorry, that dog don't hunt! Naruto (in canon) is strong enough that, IF he wanted, he could OBLITERATE the entire leaf and EVERY SINGLE person in it without effort from the VERY beginning of the series. It's one of the reasons I find the third is COMPLETELY inept and RATHER STUPID.
I wish people would quit calling sasuke, "the last uchiha" seems kinda HOLLOW with obedito and Itachi ALSO running around! Also makes him sound a LOT more important then he ACTUALLY is! He is NOT the "last" uchiha.. there are still several of those ROACHES around! Also Naruto IS not the dead-last of negji and tenten and lee's class... That would have been Lee (whom ALREADY kicked the snot out of sasuke, without breaking a sweat, so it should show them just how INCOMPETENT the ninja academy truly is)

Actually with the sharringan curse mark, I never thought it looked intimidating, I thought it made him look like he had a very Serious DISEASE! I mean come on: pale skin?..check... DISCOLORED bloches all over... Check... Red eyes?... Check... Foaming at the mouth... Check...SEE? Sick Not intimidating. (also when is a spinning pinwheel for an eyeball EVER REALLY intimidating?) (unless your a toddler)

The other thing I think is kinda ODD, is the fact that the supposed "CURSE MARK" looks EXACTLY like the sharringan... Does this not surprise ANYBODY in the narutoverse? That A CURSE looks EXACTLY like the eyes they covet so much? Do they NEED a glowing neon sign saying "THIS IS EVIL, NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM THIS" pointing at the uchiha's eyes?

I never understood every author's obsession with the whole "let kyuubi out of the seal".. doesn't that JUST mean it's easier for the akutski to grab? Or hypnotize (since it's kinda GLARINGLY obvious it's vulnerable to genjutsu). Why not leave the seal ALONE and you know keep it/her INSIDE throughout the story.I mean he can still sleep with her, in his mind, I don't see the NEED to let her out! EVER! It's silly, OVERDONE (and you think the whole hinata and or sakura is overdone?.. UH uh.. Kyuubi getting out, is OVERDONE) and really KINDA POINTLESS. Now that he's a big, bad demon lord, she's pretty much OFF LIMITS as long as she's within him, and that pretty much PEES all over the bad guys' plans!
Even orochimaru is technically a "one trick pony"... PLUG HIS MOUTH... (and as an added bonus it would stop him from monologuing incessantly, unendingly) think about it, it gets rid of the tongue attacks, the sword, the snakes, the 'body-shedding' technique. It reduces him to NOT MUCH.
I don't see HOW negji is a problem to team ten, one shadow possession and he's HISTORY... 1. Shadow possession no movement, no movement no gentle fist, no gentle fist... Negji is kinda a wuss. Ino could knock him out! All in all, every single one of the "one trick ponies" are VERY easy to beat. Take away their ONE trick and the crumple like a house of restrict his movements, OR break his fingers/hands... sasuke throw dirt into his eyes (or broken glass, hot pepper juice, mace, sand, bleach), same with Itachi... AND kakashi AND madara/obedito... dederia put him underwater, zetsu POSION(he's a plant, especially vulnerable to it), sushi take his sword. Everyone with a "gimmick" comes to RELY on it, and thus weakens themselves immensely. Heck shikamaru PROVED this in canon, when he so quickly and EASILY beat Hiden.
1,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »