Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
ETHA chapter 22 . 7/4
update please!
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 22 . 6/13
Ok, this stopping just after the Toguro brothers show up and before Naruto gets to fight them makes me sad. That battle would be so fucking awesome!
CelebTil chapter 15 . 6/13
not to mention that shinobi would use sex as a weapon to undermine or acquire information on other nations and villages. they would probably have something like X RANK missions that are totally about seduction for information or to gain connections to other villages.
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 7 . 6/12
The Edo Tensei Orochimaru used was a flawed, incomplete version that revived the Senju brothers at a small fraction of their power, like 20-30% tops. Hashirama's Mokuton in that fight was a joke compared to what he could do when he was alive, it was only around Yamato's level, which is very plainly stated to be a cheap imitation of Hashirama's Mokuton. The Edo Tensei that brought Madara and the others back for the 4th Great Shinobi War was a completed version Kabuto had been working very hard on for years at that point. It brought people back at just slightly below their full strength the had in their prime, before factoring in any modifications and improvements he made to them that is. Madara also didn't awaken the Rinnegan until long after his battle with Hashirama at the Valley of the End. Sorry if you actually do know this now, but since the A/N question was something I could answer off the top of my head, I figured why not answer it?
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 6 . 6/12
Actually, there are a few S-Rank shinobi that could stomp 500 A-Rank shinobi with little difficulty, but they're the ones who are only S-Rank because there's no higher rank to put them in. Though, there have been enough of them now that they should really make one. Madara, Hashirama, Minato, 1 Rinnegan & up Obito, final arc Naruto and Sasuke, and Pain could probably pull it off. Nagato as he is under Edo Tensei, full mastery of all 6 paths with his body in perfect condition definitely could, whereas it would likely cost Pain a few paths. Hell, Madara and Obito already have. Sasori and Kirabi could probably pull out a win too, but it would be a much harder-fought battle for them, and mostly because they're both so well built to be army killers. Kirabi can accomplish an insane level of raw destruction as a perfect Jinchuriki (and gods do I hate that term), and Sasori's Akahigi: Hyakki no Soen (Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets) was designed specifically for destroying an army single-handedly, especially if he's deploying the Sandaime Kazekage too
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 22 . 6/11
Has this been abandoned? I'd love to see what happens next.
korlinki chapter 8 . 6/3
I fucking hate when mc is toying with enemy and give them chance to win I going skip that part and fucking hope this never happened again.
I don't think kishimoto did a bad job when creating Naruto considi the fact that it's the second most famous anime next to the dragon Ball series witch is where he drew his inspiration from no it was a shownen manga for a reason it was meant for people of all ages to be able to enjoy so naturally it's not going to be that graphic although there are plenty of murder scenes in the Naruto series such as itachi butchering his fellow kinsmen just because it didn't feture things like rape doesn't mean it wasn't implied I mean like you said about what would have happened to Hinata that was implied people aren't stupid man I'm sure most people who have even half a brain new that would have been her fate had she been successfully captured . They just couldn't have it be so graphic because of the younger audiences as it is I started watching Naruto when it first aired on toonami back in 2006 when I was in the sixth grade much to Young to watch even animated girls get raped so all in all I'd say the auther of such a fine series did a pretty spledid job else you wouldn't be writting a Naruto fanfiction would you and on that note FYI although I have already finished this fanfiction three times in fact and have enjoyed it each time I don't think it's right that someone who doesn't have the skill or originality to make there own story from scratch to bash a critically aclaimed manag authers work. Just saying and before you go on a rant about it yes I know you wrote previously if you had originality you wouldn't be writting fanfiction but still otherwise good job.
mmiller25819 chapter 21 . 5/22
is this story over
Please update my man. This story is getting interesting
Lol chapter 8 . 5/3
No Madara is not op his time is just more war and stuff basically he die's Virgin.
No madara is not op his time is just more brutal then the time of naruto. Thats why his so powerful.
What wrong with you is Neji not negi and Gaara not gara stupid ass fuck.
Neji not negi and rinnegan not rennegan
mmiller25819 chapter 22 . 3/25