Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
Skylar Richards chapter 7 . 2/13
When they are brought back they aren’t brought back at full strength
Coreymcwhirter chapter 6 . 2/3
I just wanted to point out a quick contradiction you made between the story and the author's note in this chapter. While explaining Naruto's current power level, you stated that he was at A-Class with 450,000 sealed. In the AN though, you said A-Class is between 500,000 to 1,000,000. So, Naruto sealed should either be considered B-Class or his power level should be 50,000 or more higher than it currently is. Just thought I'd point this out. Otherwise, great chapter.
RizenKing chapter 1 . 2/3
pls continue
Thejoker7813 chapter 22 . 2/2
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
You're a fucking retard. Naruto would never be afraid of a wanna be demon like hat learn to make a story you fucking rat shit. Stop making stories, you're the world is better off without it.
Wongjunkit chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
Rinnegan or Rennigan... That is the question.
god of all chapter 22 . 12/12/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
shapeshifter340 chapter 22 . 12/2/2017
Great story please post more chapters for it as soon as possible
gundamexia34 chapter 3 . 11/13/2017
geez dude hinata isn't that bad. no need to insult her so much. you are not seeing all the good things about her
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 22 . 10/20/2017
I am pretty sure he's busy writing the American kitsune series, add well as other books that can pay the bills, Iol. You should totally look it up on amazon, they are really really good books! If you want to hear more of what I think of his books, send me a pm. I can tell you where to go to get a preview as well (as long as good personal site is still up and running) or you might be able to get a sample from Amazon.
alstao chapter 22 . 10/2/2017
Awesome! Cannot wait for the next chapter! Just out of curiosity when is next update?

Stay shameless and badass,
Alstao
PrintedSnail11 chapter 22 . 9/25/2017
Hey man i hope you continue this story sometime in the near future, but dont rush it if you hit a snag.
Valiryo chapter 3 . 9/25/2017
ugh, was really into this fic for the first two chapters but then it just became the typical "Naruto becomes OP so naturally that means he's turned into an arrogant prick" sort of fanfic..
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2017
How boring..? Hoaammm...
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2017
He was not brought back at full power or anywhere near it. No edo tensei was brought back at full power because they would be to much to control.
1,748 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »