Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
gohan90 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Good and fast update

as for the harem girls from yu yu hakusho there are:

ayame who is a kind of grim reaper like botan

botan who is a kind of grim reaper

Hina who is hiei's mom

Hinageshi who is a wanna be grim reaper but is only in the movie

Juri who is the sea-creature girl and 2nd referee from the dark tournament

Kokou who is a friend of Raizen

koto who was the cat-girl and 1st referee in the dark tournament

Momorenjya who is a minor character from team gorenja in the dark tournament

mukuro who is one of the 3kings but has alot of scars all over her body

Natsume who is a friend of raizen

ree ice maiden and hina's friend

ruka the doc who trapped hiei

Sasuga a demon who competed in the demon world tournament

sayaka who is a spirit world inspector but she looks like she is really young

Yukina who is hiei's sister

Since this story doesn't take place at the same time as yu yu hakusho I left out the humans because they would all be dead so I didn't think it would make sense for them to be in the story and I didn't feel like writing out every single girl.
Deathmvp chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Nice work on this chapter. I like how his training is going and I do wounder what will happen when Jarria tries to get him to train with him since he may be past him when Jarria comes to him.

As to girls for Naruto in YuYu only 2 can even have a chance in my oppion. Botan could work with him depending on how you do it. The other one is GenKi (Grandma). Depending on what is the time fram to the YuYu, I am thinking it has been years since rando is already dead, He may have meet her after she died a second time in the after life. (Incase you did not know in the manga she is dead when they read the will in the anima she is still alive.)
lexum09 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Great chapter, for the list:

Botan

Genkai (young version)

Yukina

Shizuru Kuwabara (Kuwabara sister)

Mukuro (one of the three kings)

Juri and koto (referees of the dark tournament)

Hina (Hiei's mother) and Ree (her friend) both are ice midens

Ruka (the nurse chick that trap Hiei in the tournament and is covered in bandages)
angelusjmw chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Samui, kurenai, Mei, kin, yugito, tenten, temari
917brat chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
love the traing you have naruto going through and can't wait to see him unleash some of that power on sasuke and neji so please keep it up so far it has been a great story.
Irishfighter chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Awesome chapter
dragon king chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
There is Botan a shinigami, and Yukina Hiei's twin sister whose tears become pearls.
Panther-Strife chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I think Ruka, Koto & Juri better known as the Cult Trio would be nice. Yukina, Shizuru Kuwabara, Mukuro and Natsume.

you can take a look?

yuyuhakusho dot wikia dot com/wiki/Category:Demons
sh8ad8ow chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Great chapter please continue soon, I really want to know who won the bet at the end, to see if next chapter the 3rd part of the exams is gonna start.
Quackpotty chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Thanks for the chapter! I look forward to Naruto returning to Konoha. Hopefully there will be much "StickInAss"(TM) removal to go around, both from Neji, Shukaku and whatever Naruto has managed to hide up his own hole. Anyhoo, thanks and I look forward to the next update.
The Ruisu chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
This chapter was fantastic by the way because they put a botan in the Harem
perseus peverell chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
yu yu hakusho female cast

botan ayame keiko Atsuko genkai Mukuro Shizuru Ruka

these are the females i know of
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Really goo keep it up and update soon. Also the women you you have in the poll pick them all and make it a big harem.
ArtanisRose chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I DID actually notice the Negi issue but I didn't really think anything of it.

Hehe, Jiraiya is gonna get a bad face rolling, I can feel it.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
good chapter can't wait to see konahanas reaction to the new naruto and as for yuyu girls i know a few theres gen kai of course, keiko yusakes girl shizuru kuabaras sis not sure on spelling though yukina heis sis, boton yus assistint sorry dont remeber anymore great work
1,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »