Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
noshadowone chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
all shion fell off thought i would be funny of the demon sealing priestess is with a demon.
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Bravo..I was surprised ti c so many read this story..many flaps for u..must read more!
noshadowone chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
good chapter could have done without the sakura and lee fight against the oto team. Than also what is up with everyone saying madara was the uchiha clan founder the uchiha was a clan before madara was even born so he could have been the clan founder, your not the only one that has a tendency to write that.
Eien Samsara chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
like the story cant wait for the next chapter are u going to have naruto train the rinnegan
SG-Cynder chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
LOL damn this is such a great story. I find it funny that you say its a crossover, when I dont see anything relating to anything else.

Apart from some slight spelling errors like weak - week, its a great and funny story.

I will be sure to keep reading this.
Trinel chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Thanks for the update~
Daniel Lynx chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Now if what I'm reading is correct Naruto's youki is black? That is intriguing and what you added to how it would effect others.

So far I've noticed a lot of people thrownin out female demons and or shinigami from the series the ones I can easily recall are...

Koto the cat demon who was 1st announcer from the Dark Tournament.

Juri the 2nd announcer in the Dark Tournament who seems to be maybe a sea dragon type of demon from what I can surmise from the finlike ears and tail.

Ruka who was used to prevent Hiei and Genkai from helping Yusuke, Kurama, and Kuwabara in the 2nd round of the Dark Tournament, I honestly have no idea what type of demon she was, I don't think they ever mentioned it either, she had a speciality in barriers.

The most known female demon to everyone in the YYH series is Hiei's sister Yukina the Ice Maiden.

Hina, Yukina and Hiei's mother

Ree, the ice maiden that cast Hiei out of ice maiden village (she was originally know as Rui)

Momorenjya from Team Gorenja that was killed by Toguro Elder.

Natsume the twin sister of Kujou who knows Raizen who appears in the Demon World Tournament.

Sasuga another one from the demon tournament, but it should be know in the original manga she was known as Kotei.

Mukuro the 3rd demon lord that got Hiei to fight for her.

Miyuki from the apprition gang, but let it be known Miyuki is really a guy, if you want to make it so he's a girl, go ahead.

To be honest there are not a lot of female demon featured in the series, and I'm curious if you'd consider using demons from the RosarioVampire world, and make them feel more at home in Makai, or even Darkstalkers. The question on my mind right now and in case I may've missed it, where the YYH world is at for is it gonna begin later on in this fic.
Satoshi Vash D. Kuwabara III chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
In terms of using female characters from Yu Yu Hakusho... hm. I would prolly say only Botan. Maybe Hinageshi, but the problem is Hinageshi is like a filler character, since she's from the YYH movie.

I would reject:

Ayame. She's another guide like Botan. She's the one with the black hair. I thought I heard in the manga that she may have a bit of feelings for Koenma.

Mikuro. That one-eyed demoness that was a slave only to eventually become powerful and tried to compete for rulership after Raizen died. It seemed that after she had Hiei revived and the two fought in the tourney in Makai, it seemed that she and Hiei may be close.

I'd also reject Yukina. Well, I'm a Kuwabara fan, and I feel that he deserves her.
Raidentensho chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
very nice. i'm thinking botan and mukuro for the yuyu verse girls. not only are they good looking but have connections to both the spirit world and can lead a good saga for fighting complete control of all the demon lands of makai. still i can't wait for more. until then, ja!
ringenpw chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I like it great job looking forward to more
Don't Drop The Soap chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
amazing story...love the girls you chose to pair naruto up with...i pretty much like every facet of this story..so please keep up the great work and thanks for posting
Leaf Ranger chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Well, at least Ako and Yugito are in. I'm still sad Tayuya and Kin didn't make it.

Overall, great chapter. Seems Naurto is finally getting through to Kyuubi. XP
onslaught172 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
great job update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I have an idea for 2 of the girls from yu yu hakusho: the two ring announcers from the dark tournament. I've forgotten what their names are, but one of them is a kitsune.
gohan90 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Good and fast update

as for the harem girls from yu yu hakusho there are:

ayame who is a kind of grim reaper like botan

botan who is a kind of grim reaper

Hina who is hiei's mom

Hinageshi who is a wanna be grim reaper but is only in the movie

Juri who is the sea-creature girl and 2nd referee from the dark tournament

Kokou who is a friend of Raizen

koto who was the cat-girl and 1st referee in the dark tournament

Momorenjya who is a minor character from team gorenja in the dark tournament

mukuro who is one of the 3kings but has alot of scars all over her body

Natsume who is a friend of raizen

ree ice maiden and hina's friend

ruka the doc who trapped hiei

Sasuga a demon who competed in the demon world tournament

sayaka who is a spirit world inspector but she looks like she is really young

Yukina who is hiei's sister

Since this story doesn't take place at the same time as yu yu hakusho I left out the humans because they would all be dead so I didn't think it would make sense for them to be in the story and I didn't feel like writing out every single girl.
1,631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »