Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
ANO chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
There's no such thing as an SS-class much less an SSS-class. How is anyone ever going to be any more powerful than an S-class shinobi anyway? All ordinary ninjas of A/B rank to below are ordered to flee on sight of an S-class shinobi. If there was ever a class above S it would be "X".
Raidentensho chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
very nice. i am really looking forward to more of this. going to be awesome no doubts about it. until then, ja!
Sir sleeps all day everyday 12 chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
The third raikage was able to fight the hachibi to a stand still :)
FateBurn chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Great chapter cant wait for the exam in the next one, and I completely agree with how you set up the power levels in this fic, please continue soon.
Panther-Strife chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
well I like Kentucky Fried Chicken...and if you don't...do you want a Kick From Chuck? and what about the Toguro brothers...are you just going to have naruto beat them with one punch? I mean come on they very,very,very,very,very powerful and you are just going to have naruto beat them with one punch...just so you still know...I hate naruto when he is God-Like...I would like to see him work his way up. also will you bring Minato back to life and make him into...whatever he is because he too is a direct descendant of Raizen and bring Kushina back to like as well and pair her with her husband minato...THEY ARE THE BEST PAIRING OUT THERE...ALL HAIL MINATO/KUSHINA PAIRING! later
Kishimoto loves you chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
You accidently called Kyuubi the name Akane in the lemon once. The sentence goes: "Akane moaned as Naruto placed a kiss on..."
Lemon Eater chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
The lemon could have been a bit better, some of the other ones you've written were way better, but since it was one Naruto's first time and Kyuubi's second time, a lower-quality lemon makes sense.

I hope Kyuubi's former husband is still alive, and is preferably one of the two demon kings. That way Naruto can blast him in half, and eradicate all ties Kyuubi ever had to him.
Hermes tonsils chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Who's Akane? I love this chapter and FINALLY A LEMON :D I like how you update everyday and surprised how awesome your work is (sort of disliked the 4 beasts arc but meh). Anyway keep it up man
Wyrtha chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Good chapter. Nice end to the Saint Beasts. It's a shame Naruto didn't try to recruit any of them. As strong as he maybe he will need some generals and strong soldiers if he is eventually going to take on the other 2 Lords.

I also don't see why he can't sign one or more other summon contracts. The Kitsune's are great and all, but Kyubi even says they are low in number and not all of those are fighters. Plus, making pacts with other animal clans will allow him to hide his connection to the Kitsune's in the human realm.

Just a thought anyway. I look forward to the next chapter and how Naruto makes his return.
Futon Lord chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Hooray for lemons!

I agree with your power levels. But in the case of SS-rank shinobi like Madara, they deserve to be able to take on A to Low S class demons. I mean, even Kyuubi would be surprised if a big-ass meteor was pulled out of orbit to fall on her!
Deathmvp chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Nice job on this chapter. I also like the power level and the match ups you gave for them.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
good chapter!
Capito Celcior chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Kawarimi, not karawimi. And you savour the moment, not saver. "Your just saying that," should be "You're just saying that,". "Your so tight Kyuu-chan" again, should be "you're".

After that I sort of stopped looking hard for mistakes. I liked this chapter. Hope you can rectify those few mistakes.
fanficreader71 chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Great chapter, I will be looking forward to reading your next update
When Hamsters Attack .com chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Here's a way to fit in the manga with this story:

Try saying the Uzumaki inherited both the body and eyes of the sage, but with some major limitations. Opposed to the Uchiha and Senju, who inherited only one trait each, but got it without limitations. The Uzumaki body has a lesser version of the Sage’s and Senju’s stamina, but they did inherit all of the willpower. The Uzumaki got the eyes of the sage, but the eyes were almost impossible for them to activate. Killing your best friend isn’t enough to activate even the normal sharingan. If an Uzumaki did miraculously manage to activate Sharingan, it was still impossible for them to reach the Mangekyou, nevermind Rinnegan. The eyes were almost impossible to activate, so practically, all the Uzumaki gained was half the power of the sage’s body and his willpower. Because of that, they chose to keep the fact that they were the sage’s descendants secret from the world, because that heritage draws enemies, and unlike the Uchiha and Senju, they didn’t have enough inherited power to drive off those enemies. Plus, the Uchiha at the very least would have immediately attempted to wipe out the Uzumaki clan, thinking they were not worthy to be the Sage’s descendents. Naruto’s youki, unlocked from deep within him, brought forth the full eyes with it from the depths of his genetics. He doesn’t need the stamina of the body, because his demonic body is far better than any human body. He has the willpower, and demonhood has only strengthened it.

Omake Idea: What happened between Kyuubi and Naruto when she had her period during their month alone together? Girls in their time of the month are not very submissive, are they?
1,682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »