Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
Panther-Strife chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I think Ruka, Koto & Juri better known as the Cult Trio would be nice. Yukina, Shizuru Kuwabara, Mukuro and Natsume.

you can take a look?

yuyuhakusho dot wikia dot com/wiki/Category:Demons
sh8ad8ow chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Great chapter please continue soon, I really want to know who won the bet at the end, to see if next chapter the 3rd part of the exams is gonna start.
Quackpotty chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Thanks for the chapter! I look forward to Naruto returning to Konoha. Hopefully there will be much "StickInAss"(TM) removal to go around, both from Neji, Shukaku and whatever Naruto has managed to hide up his own hole. Anyhoo, thanks and I look forward to the next update.
The Ruisu chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
This chapter was fantastic by the way because they put a botan in the Harem
perseus peverell chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
yu yu hakusho female cast

botan ayame keiko Atsuko genkai Mukuro Shizuru Ruka

these are the females i know of
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Really goo keep it up and update soon. Also the women you you have in the poll pick them all and make it a big harem.
ArtanisRose chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I DID actually notice the Negi issue but I didn't really think anything of it.

Hehe, Jiraiya is gonna get a bad face rolling, I can feel it.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
good chapter can't wait to see konahanas reaction to the new naruto and as for yuyu girls i know a few theres gen kai of course, keiko yusakes girl shizuru kuabaras sis not sure on spelling though yukina heis sis, boton yus assistint sorry dont remeber anymore great work
Capito Celcior chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I am absolutely and honestly thrilled to see you use Youki correct. Thank you. THere are still some typos that crawl in, so I hope you'll forgive me for pointing them out so that you may improve your work.

The first obvious one is where you placed weak instead of week. No spellchecker will spot that since both are valid words, but only the latter is a period of time.

And either the story was to good that I rushed through it, or you really did not make too many obvious mistakes. That one was all I found on my read-through.

Great chapter. Hope you keep updating.
mysterious brown guy chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
red...red...blond...purple...blue...blond...black

nice color choices... i wonder if all the curtains match the drapes?
vizard chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
cliche
Jrf Steel chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Great flow to each and every for females I don't know if your looking for demons or humans so here is who I remember. There's Koto either a fox demon or a cat demon not sure the first ref of the DArk Tournament, Juri the ref for the semi- finals and finals of the Dark Tournament. Natsume who was in the Demon King Tournament and also young Genkai. Thats all I can remember of the top of my head. Try looking at the Yu Yu Hakusho wikia page. I'd do it myself, but at work at the moment, no time.

Again great chapter.
Reikson chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
The only ones that I can think of, right off the bat, is an S-class named Natsumi that Chuu took a liking to.
Payokumbuah chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
thanks for the chapter.

I assume the timeline of yuyu hakusho and naruto are vastly different so female characters in YYH reduce to old lady, but of course there is female characters such as; nurse that erecting barrier on hiei and genkai during dark tournament, that 3 commentator also during dark tournament, 2 of raizen comrades were females with 1 of 2 already married, mukuro (hiei gonna kill you first), hiei sister (i forget her name), i guess that all notable characters, not much.

will there be kurama, he did name youko kurama didn't he?

good luck and have a nice day.
Fox Boss chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Shinigami: Botan, Ayame, Hinageshi.

Demons: Yukina, Juri, Koto, Miyuki, Ruka, Momorenjya, Sasuga, Kokou, Natsume, Mukuri.

Other: Kuroko Sato, Genkai.

All can be found on the YYH wikia.
1,610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »