Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
loganhunter2 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Wooooot kyuuby got her ovaries back 9 / 10 I know I'm I'm late but I love the ghost chick she was hot (it was b something)
loganhunter2 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
I know kakashi fucked up as a sensei but I don't get the need to antagonize him ...other than that I really have no problem with him being the greatest thing since duck tape (it does fucking everything. ..it is amazing) 7 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
I'm not familiar with many women in yu yu hakusho. ...but sure 8 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
It's a fucking harem. ...kyuuby. ...fuck lol me gusta let's do this 9 / 10
Sola Caelesti chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Meh it may be a bit late but to answer your A/N, Sarutobi was only able to keep up with the the former Hokages because they were holding back (In a sense that they really did not want to be controlled and manipulated by someone else to try and kill someone who was close to them) and because Orochimaru had not perfected Edo Tensei yet.
CosmicBeing chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Thought so. Just more canon loving horse-shit.
CosmicBeing chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Blah blah blah, just more stupid shit.
CosmicBeing chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Still boring as fuck.
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Goddamn bore fest is what this is. VFSNAKE's blows yours out of the water that's for goddamn sure.
ebrahimvans chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
i would simply like to point out after reading your author's note that you are wrong and that there is a ss-rank for ninja after all the 4th hokage was a ss-rank ninja
BoomOnGames chapter 22 . 6/24/2014
good story i look forward to the upcoming chapters in the future
roran1997 chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Don't know where I heard this but apparently Shinobi revived through edo tensei are not at their full power, especially if they are resisting control.
Hope that answers your question :D
cubanninja68 chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
The answer to your question- The edo tensei takes time to fully get them 'rebooted' in a sense but when he fought Madara he was full power. Remember, he fought Madara AND sealed the Kyuubi into Mito way back. Hope that cleared things up.
superclaus15 chapter 22 . 6/22/2014
This is a really good fic even though it is a crossover (which usually end up being bad). I am hoping you continue this to a good end as well. For while there are minor errors ( which I am a hypocrite for saying) they don't effect the story negatively. Still I wish Hinata would become a member of the harem but it is understandable if you don't. Anyways I don't even know if you will read this seeing as it is in story comments but had to say it anyways. (Only saying you might not /because I don't anymore)
DarkViolet7258 chapter 22 . 6/22/2014
You made the snow arc more interesting
1,693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »