Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
Doombug chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
totally skip this chapter as it was pointless flashback, crappy rehash of the manga other than that the story is pretty good
Guest chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
I really love this story man your doing an amazing job with it please update soon
BSunkissed chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This idea is so exciting! I am the most excited about Laxus and his power in this society. even more so, the idea of him and Mira in this world where power makes or breaks you, gives me chills at the possibilities of their relationship.

Ohhhh I cant wait!
Percivalgebashe chapter 22 . 7/23/2014
Hey man could i by any chance read your novel online i live i South Africa and i don't know how this amazon thing work. By the way i love this fic
loganhunter2 chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
God I love those brothers and those fights in yu yu hakusho. ...Hell it's good enough to not care about romance and just itching for fight 10 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
I've reviewed the story in all chapters. ..i demand updates. ...seriously though you're a great writer specially now that team 7 isn't getting thrown in the mud 9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
Great chapter 9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
Stop writing great stories that makes me ask for more updates damn you XD 9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
Great chapter as usual. .9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
I like tayuya ...she's cool 8 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
Keep it up. ..This is awesome 9 / 10
Darkness Consumes the Souls chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
wow...something even more retarded than last time...the treaty with suna...its not even a treaty...its once again konoha fucking itself after an enemy attacked them...thats just fucking awesome!

hey everyone..if we attack konoha and lose...they give US reparations!

look up the definition of reparation

fanfiction is there to fix the problems with canon...not for you to revel in its pile of fecies and dead babies. if you just wanted to put out shit like canon. you shouldnt call this AU or even fanfiction...but rather 'a massive waste of time that makes you not want to read fanfiction.'

there are a good 2 dozen stories i have to reread every once in a while to rekindle my love of fanfiction...this story is the exact opposite. it makes me want to crash and delete everything just so this destruction of a good idea would die as well.

if you wanted to make people read canon. your story shouldve been a link.. wouldve wasted a lot less of your and my time.
Darkness Consumes the Souls chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
There are so many wholes in the canon story that i cant believe you actually just restated it while not changing anything.

you even have the yondaime think "this guy is even more dangerous than the fox!"

really? oh and saying..."its impossible to completely seal the kyuubi...(even though it had just been sealed...twice...at FULL POWER...into two before jinchuuriki...)"

so not only does the yondaime decide that having a jinchuuriki of the kyuubi(at HALF power) is better than his village having, him, his fully trained son, and the information on madara...

the biggest bullshit, of course, is naruto just casually waving it off...the psychological affects would be massive. HE TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF! you cant just forgive like that..especially when the so called logic doesnt add up...except if you somehow decide that having an untrained halfpowered kyuubi jinchuuriki, would be better for the village than a fully powered S rank ninja who could damage madara in a 1v1 fight...

actually...it just makes this story as retarded as canon...actually...more retarded...cuz you didnt have to do it, but you did...even if i do read this story...only because i like the idea of naruto being yusuke ish. im NOT adding it to a c2. im NOT adding an alert or a fav. and i will NOT ever tell anyone to read it...and if they find this story? will tell them to avoid it like a fucking parasite ridden bag of crusted penises.
loganhunter2 chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
I agree with your an. Still leaves a very bad taste. ...but a necessary bad taste. ...we read fantasy to have fun and get a breath from life but life still happens. ...wishing the boogie man away doesn't work. ...Wehave a responsibility to ensure that the people don't hurt each other 10 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
I feel bad for kin and all rape victims even more now if half the information you wrote is true I can't imagine how it would feel to experience that 10 / 10
1,717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »