Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
U know I think I skipped like half of this chapter while reading it, but now I read the whole chap now the big a is why the heck is baritone so weak and took so long?
dragon master chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
Actualy you are wrong shinobi do indeed have a ranking of SS it was given to the Yondami hokage in the third shinobi war.
Master Xehanort chapter 22 . 4/28/2014
I love this story it's great so far keep it your a great writer my friend.
Shisarakage chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
Naruto versus the Toguro Brothers. That is most definitely a fight I want to see. You're doing one hell of a job with this tale, and I'm looking forward to more. Keep it up!

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Black Flame of Destruction chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Actually in Yu Yu Hakusho there is a SS Class, if you read the manga or watch the Anime, They talk about it during the 2nd to last Arc. The SS-class is call Super S-class which is even higher the High S-class and said to be Equal in Strength to Several High S-Class Demons at once. and Also if there was a SSS-Class demon classification then they would prolly have strength on par with a God like King Enma.
Black Flame of Destruction chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Female Yu Yu Hakusho Characters. Theres Kieko, Botan, Yukina,Shizuru(Kuwabara's Older Sister) Genkai(young form Not old form) Yusuke's Mom, the Female Refs for the Dark Tournament. and thats all the girls of Yu Yu Hakusho that i can think of right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Okay you went tge same route as pokemaster12. THATS PISSING ME THE FUÇK OFF!
xTLSxDeathTheKid chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
so i have read most of your stories on here, and so has one of my buddies, we both love your work and have both agreed that we are definately gonna get a copy of your book and support you. you've given the two of us and im very sure many many more people, hours of reading entertainment, and the least i coudl do is support and get your new book, if its written as good as any of your fan fiction i think itll be fantastic. good luck to you and ill be sure to let you know as soon a get/finish your book and let you know what i think on it. i wish you luck and keep doing what your doing, its great.
Biblio388 chapter 22 . 4/13/2014
That was an interesting meld of the two. I was curious how doing so would work out and what would have to be skipped over but this is turning out pretty well. Should be fun to see what happens next.
Biblio388 chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
Enjoying the interactions and some of the reactions to certain things. Definitely one of the things I look forward to when reading stories by this author.
Biblio388 chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
Good chapter. As for finding a Seinen Manga that ends well for the protagonist, I would suggest looking into Jormungand. It is pretty dark (or maybe just strongly realistic?) and the main character is not a standard "good guy" but it ends fairly well.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Biblio388 chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
Awesome chapter. I didn't see that fight coming but have to admit that it is cool to read and kind of boggles the mind that it could happen. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Biblio388 chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
Quite liked how you did this. You are right in saying that I have never seen that particular part done in this way. It seems to make more sense this way as well.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
I find this story to be incredibly interesting. It never really struck me to see how these would combine but it is working surprisingly well. Good writing and a fun storyline make this a good read.
1,643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »