Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
lalo80 chapter 3 . 5/7
Porfa actualiza pronto, tu historia es buena
lalo80 chapter 3 . 5/7
Te feliucito. tu historia es buena, porfa actualiza pronto
Diomar Lord Dimitri chapter 1 . 5/3
, porfa
tsunade
Squarekiddo chapter 12 . 4/21
Thats it, stop it, of course theres people who dont read your A/N you put small spoilers in them almost all the time, its easier to just not read them then hope that theres no spoilers.

In fact almost ALL authors do this, you should see ZeroNoKyuubis Harry Potter/stargate crossover. at the end of each chapter he summarizes the next chapter perfectly, in like 2 sentences. If it didnt piss me off so much Id be impressed that he actually could do that.

OnT: I liked it, but Im fairly sure i wont like the fight thats coming, I just have this feeling that your going to nerf things, such as like Naruto not carrying a Kunai from his dads Hirashin to call for backup.
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 4/20
To be fair though, I never understood why people thought Tobi was Madara. Its like people forget their Shinobi, deception is like a sixth sense for them, its natural. Not only that, Madara, THE Madara would NEVER hide under a mask.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 4/20
In the picture you have for the story, his wearing Akatsuki cloths, should we expect this? cause thats a dealbreaker for me.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 4/20
What was the point of showing the word for word canon battle with Dosu and Co. I mean we know canon.
xXCoopyXx chapter 22 . 4/7
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry had to get that off my chest.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to know the answe to this but il ask anyways... To be honest I even wonder when the last time you opened fanfiction...
Is this still on going I read your forums thing but that was back in 2014 I belive...
And this story
Was starting to get sooooo good as well T-T
woodzrox chapter 22 . 3/21
This was really good, do you have plans to bring it back?
rhizz17 chapter 22 . 3/6
update please
spectra4235 chapter 1 . 2/29
I can't help but notice that in most of your works, you often use the word 'weary', while you mean 'wary.' Although exceptionally close in spelling, to be weary means to be tired, while wary means to be cautious. Not to say that it takes a whole lot away from the story, it's just that you seem to get them mixed up. Setting that aside, it's an excellent work, just like the rest of them!.
Mumia0813 chapter 12 . 2/14
I'm loving this so far!
xenomorphlover4321 chapter 7 . 2/10
the edo tensei hashirama and tobirama had a limit on how much of their power they could use so they were at a disadvantage also they resisted using their most powerful jutsus.
Nico386 chapter 17 . 2/9
I don't know what that guy was talking about, I swear u are better at writing story's the some of the most popular manga around, I love your story , good review from here
1,682 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »