Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
Somehow, kyuubi didn't seem out of practice with it's powers at all when it NUKED the moon pein tried to trap it in, Or you know threw the TORNADO! Sorry, that dog don't hunt! Naruto (in canon) is strong enough that, IF he wanted, he could OBLITERATE the entire leaf and EVERY SINGLE person in it without effort from the VERY beginning of the series. It's one of the reasons I find the third is COMPLETELY inept and RATHER STUPID.
I wish people would quit calling sasuke, "the last uchiha" seems kinda HOLLOW with obedito and Itachi ALSO running around! Also makes him sound a LOT more important then he ACTUALLY is! He is NOT the "last" uchiha.. there are still several of those ROACHES around! Also Naruto IS not the dead-last of negji and tenten and lee's class... That would have been Lee (whom ALREADY kicked the snot out of sasuke, without breaking a sweat, so it should show them just how INCOMPETENT the ninja academy truly is)

Actually with the sharringan curse mark, I never thought it looked intimidating, I thought it made him look like he had a very Serious DISEASE! I mean come on: pale skin?..check... DISCOLORED bloches all over... Check... Red eyes?... Check... Foaming at the mouth... Check...SEE? Sick Not intimidating. (also when is a spinning pinwheel for an eyeball EVER REALLY intimidating?) (unless your a toddler)

The other thing I think is kinda ODD, is the fact that the supposed "CURSE MARK" looks EXACTLY like the sharringan... Does this not surprise ANYBODY in the narutoverse? That A CURSE looks EXACTLY like the eyes they covet so much? Do they NEED a glowing neon sign saying "THIS IS EVIL, NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM THIS" pointing at the uchiha's eyes?

I never understood every author's obsession with the whole "let kyuubi out of the seal".. doesn't that JUST mean it's easier for the akutski to grab? Or hypnotize (since it's kinda GLARINGLY obvious it's vulnerable to genjutsu). Why not leave the seal ALONE and you know keep it/her INSIDE throughout the story.I mean he can still sleep with her, in his mind, I don't see the NEED to let her out! EVER! It's silly, OVERDONE (and you think the whole hinata and or sakura is overdone?.. UH uh.. Kyuubi getting out, is OVERDONE) and really KINDA POINTLESS. Now that he's a big, bad demon lord, she's pretty much OFF LIMITS as long as she's within him, and that pretty much PEES all over the bad guys' plans!
Even orochimaru is technically a "one trick pony"... PLUG HIS MOUTH... (and as an added bonus it would stop him from monologuing incessantly, unendingly) think about it, it gets rid of the tongue attacks, the sword, the snakes, the 'body-shedding' technique. It reduces him to NOT MUCH.
I don't see HOW negji is a problem to team ten, one shadow possession and he's HISTORY... 1. Shadow possession no movement, no movement no gentle fist, no gentle fist... Negji is kinda a wuss. Ino could knock him out! All in all, every single one of the "one trick ponies" are VERY easy to beat. Take away their ONE trick and the crumple like a house of restrict his movements, OR break his fingers/hands... sasuke throw dirt into his eyes (or broken glass, hot pepper juice, mace, sand, bleach), same with Itachi... AND kakashi AND madara/obedito... dederia put him underwater, zetsu POSION(he's a plant, especially vulnerable to it), sushi take his sword. Everyone with a "gimmick" comes to RELY on it, and thus weakens themselves immensely. Heck shikamaru PROVED this in canon, when he so quickly and EASILY beat Hiden.
ivanganev1992 chapter 22 . 7/23
Ch 22 interesting story. Naruto could maybe use elemental attacks beside the mass destruction techniques with power of highlydestructive rocket warhead .
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 7/22
CH 8 Oh Crap baskets
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 7/22
CH 2 I don't want to sound cliche but iI some other stories demons and dragons have usually that ritual of the mating bite usually that gentle firm note as heaven or nip .
This chapter is almost exactly the same as one of the chapters of Naruto:Shifts in life
BigJtheclown chapter 20 . 6/18
plz update this Story
Reaper chapter 19 . 6/10
Good Job You Did Well on this Story Vizard Is a Idiot
Who Don't know About Perfection...
In the manga when sasuke has orochimaru reserect the hokages to see why itachi was still loyal to konoha orochimaru told them he gave them most of their power back whereas when he fought sarotubi he seriously down graded there power because if they were at full power they would of been able to break orochimaru's power over them
Shu Ouma GC chapter 6 . 5/5
That is why sealing exist to seal Bijuu you think over a thousand of years human can't find ways of defeating the strongest Biju?
That one guy chapter 22 . 5/1
More please! I only stumbled upon this when you already had 22 chapters complete. Too many common themes led me to be (incorrectly) under the assumption that it was terrible. I have issue with horribly overused plot devices but they are incredibly overshadowed by the great quality of this story as a whole. You know what overused plot devices you use but I cannot dislike it. I actually want to and find myself incapable due to how much I enjoy your writing. Will be buying your book (books?) But please more here mang. And thank you, time and effort were surely sacrificed on your part to provide us with such quality content.
MoJoe chapter 7 . 4/29
Hasharima was not at full power when he came back.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 21 . 4/25
I think the way you handled the Iwa thing is kinda bs she's basically a slave most likely would commit seppuku even with nice treatment of her because of her dishonor the sealing of her power and being harassed by people of leaf.
1,739 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »