Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
Czar Joseph chapter 17 . 3/1
Looks like the civilian council at it again and failed to earned apology.
Czar Joseph chapter 13 . 3/1
Looks like Kakashi got downfall for his ultimate mistake
Master Xehanort chapter 22 . 2/24
I love it keep going this is great my friend.
Pedro52 chapter 22 . 2/21
Next Please
Pedro52 chapter 8 . 2/21
Nice
Pedro52 chapter 2 . 2/20
Very Good
happyperson chapter 22 . 2/17
Here's a review for a job well done.
-Happyperson
P.S what's it like to publish a book? Ive always wanted to write books too but its been a long time since I wrote even a short story.
happyperson chapter 12 . 2/17
Appreciate your explanations..
And if I already know then I scroll down, simple as.
-Happy person
missourijack chapter 20 . 2/16
where do i go for unedited stories all it says is uid554
Luna's Meow chapter 2 . 1/19
Yet another simple basher... Why do I say this?

Sakura.

Honestly, I am so sick of hearing how horrible she was and stupid she was. Ino was just as fucking in love with Sasuke, yet no one gives her any shit. Ever. Including you. Hell, you said as much in this chapter! I quote: "Even Ino, who had been just as rabid a fan girl as Sakura...

Really? If she was just as rabid (which she was, so points for honesty) she'd be all hearts too!

Honestly, you people who hate Sakura so much only do so because Naruto liked her and she didn't like him back. So you put whatever feelings of rejection you have from your own lives of girls not liking you onto her.

How can I say this with any accuracy? Almost every single genin and villager treated him like she did. But you only hate her, and Sasuke. The guy she liked instead. And Kakashi sometimes as well depending on the person, as he represents the adults who also liked him better than you. Well boo fucking hoo. Hinata liked Naruto forever, and while he just was too dense to notice, she was hurting for years as he chased Sakura. He didn't like Hinata. Could he grow to? Sure. Over time as he matures.

Are you going to vilify Naruto for not liking Hinata back, when she was the only girl hell, the only *person* his own age who didn't treat him like shit? Nah. You blow it over. Why? Because you identify with Naruto. You like those who treat him well, and go over the top with vilifying those who didn't like him. So childish. Which is a shame, because Naruto as a descendant of Raizen could have been a good story. But bashing? Always makes for a bad one.
askasknot chapter 22 . 1/10
I just bought a copy of your book A Fox's Love (American Kitsune Book 1) :D
I hope that many others have done the same thing I have,
so you get money and it will hopefully help you to become a well known author as well :)
anyway thanks for all you hard work and I hope to see more soon
askasknot chapter 21 . 1/10
good chapter :D
more please
uzuuchi007 chapter 22 . 1/6
Nice
BoomOnGames chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
Good Chapter looking forward to reading the next chapter when it is released
milpld chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
PLEASE ANSWER!

There will be a next chapter? If it won't then I won't start reading
1,622 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »