Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
Sadiqz chapter 17 . 1/21
Forget about that person who said that, u are right he is really jealous of you
moon so bright chapter 1 . 1/15
Pretty cool.
blukmage19r2 chapter 22 . 12/20/2015
One thing's for certain, the Toguro brothers'll definitely give the Akatsuki (namely Kakuzu and Hidan) the run for the money, if they insist.
Please don't stop this "dance".
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
U guys r perverts hes only 12 and u want him to get f #$%ed by 20-30 year old woman
tch weirdos
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Great chapter. On another note... 10 girls? I know you are a super talented and amazing author but can you manage that many girls in a harem and make it believable. Isn't 10 a bit over the top. Also how are you going to bring in the YYH Girls I wonder. Will they be human or demon.
You are a really good author. I do not mean to flame you. Just wanted to ask you how you plan to pull this off.
8.5/10 for this chapter.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I like to put myself in the characters shoes, so for a paragraph full of tangents to follow every line of dialogue said, is jarring. I imagine a character saying something, but then everything comes to a standstill while the character goes through 2 minutes of inner dialogue before things start again. Does that make sense? The story is interesting, but the style... or flow if you will, needs work.
Noldenas chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
I HIGHLY support adding Konan mostly because I don't see too many stories with her and Naruto together let alone part of a Harem... so... yeah.
lokyyt chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
more please keep typing and please reply
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
Actually with the rinnegan, naruto doesn't NEED contracts to summon, Pein could throw summons around like it was nothing.
cegi85 chapter 22 . 10/28/2015
W8 for next chapter.
mrstardust89 chapter 22 . 10/9/2015
I hope you update this story soon its really good and congratulations on your novel.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
The reasons hat the third hokage took on both brothers is pro chimera did not as close as much chakra as the brothers and restricted their power because he couldn't control it
dragneell49 chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
please update soon
Chiand'r chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
Gotta say, I'm hooked on the story. There's a few spelling errors in some of the earlier chapters, but other than that I'm enjoying it. Can't wait for future updates!
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Is this the same as what is posted on , under the username Pokemaster12?
1,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »