Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
MoJoe chapter 7 . 4/29
Hasharima was not at full power when he came back.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 21 . 4/25
I think the way you handled the Iwa thing is kinda bs she's basically a slave most likely would commit seppuku even with nice treatment of her because of her dishonor the sealing of her power and being harassed by people of leaf.
darwin chapter 17 . 4/23
that vizard dude sounds like a tardo
Blackjaqk23 chapter 2 . 4/16
trust me a height of 5.5 foot or 167 is not a ideal height somethinglike 5.10 to 6 foot is better
Gomshia85 chapter 17 . 2/26
This is the second story of yours that I have read. I find that while individual chapters are sometimes long they are well written. You need to slow down a little on your proof reading though as I have found that you tend to leave words out. That being said, I am throughly enjoying your stories and will be reading more.
Takadoshi Uzumaki chapter 6 . 2/21
omg...it is in all the fics...shall you continue to belive the great log shall heed your call.
Zoltan-Atreyu chapter 22 . 2/12
just wondering if this story is dead or you gonna finish it
sao for life chapter 22 . 2/3
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhh just binges this story why was such an outstanding story stopped being updated :(
sao for life chapter 7 . 2/2
I'm sure someone else has posted the answer to this already but the reason they couldn't kill sarutobi is because edo tense revives the human and a human with enough will or strength like a 's rank super shinobi could overpower the summonets will and turn on them that's why orochimaru had to place those tags on them while they were confused it limited their emotions and powers severely weakening them but keeping them under his control
iiii chapter 12 . 1/29
fuck u!
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 7 . 1/25
when going beyond S rank on something i always liked the Nasuverse rank of EX. as in EXceeds classification. it EXceeds description. it EXceeds S rank.

basically an EX ranked ANYTHING is something that is BEYOND the classification system.

in the Nasuverse the best example i can come up with is Gilgamesh's weapon Ea, it is ranked EX due to the fact that at full power it can unmake reality itself.

Raizen could fight the other two demon kings at the same time and win with barely any effort or damage taken. sounds like an EX claas demon to me.
narukyu1 chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
"It's physically and conceptually impossible to completeley seal it all" I suppose Mito had godlike sealing powers if she was able to do something physically and conceptually impossible. Not to mention she did it without sacrificing her soul.
narukyu1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Never read yu yu hakusho. Sounds interesting.
Alandiel chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
I'm definitely a fan of your work I just reread Ashikabi no Shinobi for the 3rd time and was pleasantly surprised to find this gem. Are you planning on continuing? You do excellent with character development and with humor. Even combat scenes are enjoyable and muxj better then a lot of what I've read lately
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Every time I read Naruto-sama I translate it in my head to lord fish cake.
1,741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »