Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
Guest chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
8 months and we still are tortured without any updates! I pray you receive your muse soon! Please update! I can't wait till the next chapter!
why write this chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
...u know...this excerpt from the manga...is completely illogical. these are the problems that u just brought into ur fanfiction...which is no longer fanfiction.

1 the kyuubi had been already sealed twice...at full power...meaning the death god seal...was completely meaningless .(also...y isn't the kyuubi still at half power?)

2 anyone who has experienced being an orphan...would be crushed knowing their parents chose for them to be an orphan. that is the absence of love.

3 minato basically is saying that alone. naruto is too weak to ever fight madara and instead needs to use another beings power to ever hope of victory.
p
4 minato is allowing madara another 15 years of planning (in which he would've just nabbed naruto, which noone would've noticed.) without anyone knowing.

5 minato s incredibly lame excuse of."he needs a mother to talk to(for 5 secs)"...apparently he doesn't need parents during his childhood? and instead needs to talk to his parents for a minute when older...y? to have his parents say they love him? his dad couldn't do that? to help him close the door on his abusive childhood? oh yeah. I didn't log in. but pm *darkness has the banished soul.* if u want to reply.

why would u put all thus effort into making an okay story...then import one of the biggest plotholes of the naruto Canon?

if u were an orphan...u would realise the horrible mental scars that occur if u had no one to hug u. noone to care about ur existence, and unless sarutobi was taking care of him every day before the age of 5(or someone else?). naruto would've been a broken disturbed sycopath. with how everyone treated him. even if not. the moment he knew the Canon/yourstory truth...he' Fucking ballistic
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
Too much canon shit involved, shove it back up your ass.
Meow382 chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
I agree with you about the shinobi world. I also agree that kishi did a horrible job showing the darker side or humanity that happens in this type of world. I mean Orochimaru is the Naruto worlds version of Dr. Mengele yet kishi glosses over all that. How many people died to perfect his body switching jutsu or other twisted experiments. People who get the his curse mark only have a 1 in 10 chance of survival but to Orochimaru that is perfectly acceptable. That just shows how twisted he is. Does anyone really thing Orochimaru would care about a little bit of rape?

Same with Gato in Wave rape is very commonly used in many third world countries with dictators or are in a state of civil war to control through fear and humiliation. Does anyone honestly think Gato would care if his thugs raped anyone? Probably not so long as it didn't effect his bottom line.

I mean this is a world where they train 12 year olds to fight and kill each other that in itself is pretty twisted. Most of them in real life would not be like Sakura or Ino standing around worthless. A real military school and society would have beat that uselessness out of them. Most of the Konoha 12 would have been killed really fast in real life including Naruto. Shino, Lee, Neji and Ten-Ten are probably the only ones in the Konoha 12 that would have survived the forest of death.
Drew86419 chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Just to let you know the edo tensei does make the resurrected person weaker so that the person controlling them doesn't have to fight for control of the bodies. If Orochimaru would have given the Sho and Nindiame hokages more time, they could have broken free of his control
Mike chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
great chapter! Though your note at the end about Hinata never being paired up with Naruto is funny now that the manga has ended and Naruto ended up with Hinata and had 2 kids with her. Lol
shadowcolt7051 chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
I had a crazy thought. I know this story has been out for a while so maybe im not tne first one to bring this up.

If Yokai is LETHAL, POISONOUS, and DEADLY to non jinchurikis...

Why didnt he just start his fight with orochimaru with that?

Granted had that happened the fourth probably wouldnt have come back. But still he avoided using it in the matches so he wouldnt kill his opponents.

I will say this. I do enjoy how tne story is going so far. Im looking forward to the next several chapters.
myulander chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
nice job
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Loophole to your logic marido also means malestrom nice try though
Jmrocha1998 chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
Hey I've been reading your story over the past week, and I have to say I'm very impressed! I've read a lot of fan-fiction but I haven't seen any that have been so well put together! I really enjoy reading your author notes. Your not just spouting crap in them. Anyway just wanted to say thanks for writing this story! Your doing an awesome job!
missourijack chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
wiki/Natsume

I hope you will add her to the harem
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
This trash has been reported. Pathetic konoha fanboy.
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Reported your pathetic konoha fanboy cock sucking faggot ass' you will be reported until banned. Your a pathetic author that is nothing but trash.
eugenio4079 chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
i really like how you build the characters up i like this fan fiction a lot
Cenright chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
On Suzaku's bow, an arrow gets 'nocked', because the arrow goes on the 'nock'.
Only a GUN gets 'cocked'.
1,618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »