Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2017
In the manga when sasuke has orochimaru reserect the hokages to see why itachi was still loyal to konoha orochimaru told them he gave them most of their power back whereas when he fought sarotubi he seriously down graded there power because if they were at full power they would of been able to break orochimaru's power over them
Shu Ouma GC chapter 6 . 5/5/2017
That is why sealing exist to seal Bijuu you think over a thousand of years human can't find ways of defeating the strongest Biju?
That one guy chapter 22 . 5/1/2017
More please! I only stumbled upon this when you already had 22 chapters complete. Too many common themes led me to be (incorrectly) under the assumption that it was terrible. I have issue with horribly overused plot devices but they are incredibly overshadowed by the great quality of this story as a whole. You know what overused plot devices you use but I cannot dislike it. I actually want to and find myself incapable due to how much I enjoy your writing. Will be buying your book (books?) But please more here mang. And thank you, time and effort were surely sacrificed on your part to provide us with such quality content.
MoJoe chapter 7 . 4/29/2017
Hasharima was not at full power when he came back.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 21 . 4/25/2017
I think the way you handled the Iwa thing is kinda bs she's basically a slave most likely would commit seppuku even with nice treatment of her because of her dishonor the sealing of her power and being harassed by people of leaf.
darwin chapter 17 . 4/23/2017
that vizard dude sounds like a tardo
Sonic Knight121 chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
trust me a height of 5.5 foot or 167 is not a ideal height somethinglike 5.10 to 6 foot is better
Gomshia85 chapter 17 . 2/26/2017
This is the second story of yours that I have read. I find that while individual chapters are sometimes long they are well written. You need to slow down a little on your proof reading though as I have found that you tend to leave words out. That being said, I am throughly enjoying your stories and will be reading more.
Takadoshi Uzumaki chapter 6 . 2/21/2017
omg...it is in all the fics...shall you continue to belive the great log shall heed your call.
Zoltan-Atreyu chapter 22 . 2/12/2017
just wondering if this story is dead or you gonna finish it
sao for life chapter 22 . 2/3/2017
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhh just binges this story why was such an outstanding story stopped being updated :(
sao for life chapter 7 . 2/2/2017
I'm sure someone else has posted the answer to this already but the reason they couldn't kill sarutobi is because edo tense revives the human and a human with enough will or strength like a 's rank super shinobi could overpower the summonets will and turn on them that's why orochimaru had to place those tags on them while they were confused it limited their emotions and powers severely weakening them but keeping them under his control
iiii chapter 12 . 1/29/2017
fuck u!
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 7 . 1/25/2017
when going beyond S rank on something i always liked the Nasuverse rank of EX. as in EXceeds classification. it EXceeds description. it EXceeds S rank.

basically an EX ranked ANYTHING is something that is BEYOND the classification system.

in the Nasuverse the best example i can come up with is Gilgamesh's weapon Ea, it is ranked EX due to the fact that at full power it can unmake reality itself.

Raizen could fight the other two demon kings at the same time and win with barely any effort or damage taken. sounds like an EX claas demon to me.
narukyu1 chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
"It's physically and conceptually impossible to completeley seal it all" I suppose Mito had godlike sealing powers if she was able to do something physically and conceptually impossible. Not to mention she did it without sacrificing her soul.
1,759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »