Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
The One Who Read chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
Orochimaru never brought the shodai back at full power. We saw what happened the 2nd time he did he couldn't control him with edo tensei.
ReignOfTheFlash24 chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
I dont understand why you keep saying negi its neji . Jesus Christ im sorry but come on
Excellence impersonated chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
yo
I believe that the name of the character is 'Mifune' and not 'Milfune'
story is pretty cool though
liked it.
Shincore chapter 19 . 8/30/2016
Minato and Naruto are a badass combo.
jharrell819 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Incorrect there the Uchiha clan had been alive generations before Madara.
Azaira chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
Like the story so far
The Hakusho wiki says Raizen was at 20mil or something. Personally, following your listed ratings and power level rankings, I would have put Raizen over 5mil. 1 5 10 50 100 400(raizen) 500 - If that makes sense
david.teague.3950 chapter 20 . 8/11/2016
We're the ones who read the guidelines or at least we should have read them. If people just skimmed over them or didn't even bother reading them and are creating M rated stories that go against and their story(ies) get deleted it's no-ones fault but their own, at least that's my opinion anyways.
david.teague.3950 chapter 19 . 8/11/2016
You know what you could have had Ohnoki suggest as a compromise, forcing Kurotsuchi to marry Naruto, and once they got to Konoha Minato and Jiraiya place a seal on her, not sure what kind would be effective, a loyalty seal that looks like a harmless tattoo of a Volcano erupting perhaps.
david.teague.3950 chapter 17 . 8/11/2016
Oh Vizard can be tracked, but you need a hacker to find his sorry ass, unfortunately I'm no hacker, nor do I know any. If I was or did, anytime I heard of someone flaming an author the flamer would have a crashed computer, part of me wouldn't care if it was a public or a private PC, I'd say something like: "You want to flame people? Flame this asshat.".
david.teague.3950 chapter 16 . 8/11/2016
Memory serves Mobile Suit Gundam 00 while it wasn't a horribly Seinen anime meaning it didn't show blood and guts, unless if Animonday cleaned it up, the main group, called Gundameisters were the antagonists and they were all ultimately killed off on the last episode and only one of them was able to eject their Gundams mobility drive, it also wasn't shonen. I mean one of the pilots of the red particle Gundams went psycho on a group of people just because they were happy, they were having a wedding, that broad should have never been allowed in a Gundam.
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
Well I can sort of explain what's going on in regards to Madara with the Rinnegan, though you probably already know. Using some of the DNA of Hashirama after their battle, he created a Zetsu and grafted it to Obito who had be half-way crushed by a boulder. However Nagato's Rinnegan wasn't his to begin with, those eyes were in fact Madara's, or so I've heard. I mean let's look at it this way alright, Obito took Nagato's eyes for himself, but when Kabuto used Edo Tensei to resurrect him, Nagato had both of his eyes still(frankly I don't get how the freak that's even possible), hell even Itachi still had his eyes even though Sasuke replaced his eyes with those of his older brothers.
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
Wait Kurenai Yuhi, why her? Her only calling card is Konoha's Genjutsu Mistress and she's nothing more than a damned scaredy cat. I mean to me that's why she had Yakumo's powers sealed off, she was scared that Yakumo was better at Genjutsu than her. It didn't help that that's all the bitch focused on to hell with increasing Kumo-chan's physical abilities. Yakumo would have been a better person for the harem or even Yugao Uzuki since Hayate will be dead shortly.
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
Have you ever thought to make a Naruto/Crossover story with Hinata's personality becoming more like her alter ego from Road to Ninja? I mean what if it was caused a series of seals. Naruto, after some strange event, placed them on her, these seals cause Hinata to be more upfront, assertive, seductive, and aggressive. A complete one eighty of what she usually was, then sometime later Naruto finds out about Yakumo and creates a special seal that makes the Ido relinquish its hold of her powers back to her, just in time for Yakumo to kill it.
Mohit333Sharma chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
sarutobi was able to fight the first and second because orochimaru revied them weaker then himself so that they cannot overpower him and break his control over the jutsu
salasdaniel74 chapter 21 . 7/24/2016
Kurenai is spot on about dormant bloodline if it was from the father side.
1,740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »