Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Birth of the New Demon King
missourijack chapter 20 . 2/16
where do i go for unedited stories all it says is uid554
Luna's Meow chapter 2 . 1/19
Yet another simple basher... Why do I say this?

Honestly, I am so sick of hearing how horrible she was and stupid she was. Ino was just as fucking in love with Sasuke, yet no one gives her any shit. Ever. Including you. Hell, you said as much in this chapter! I quote: "Even Ino, who had been just as rabid a fan girl as Sakura...

Really? If she was just as rabid (which she was, so points for honesty) she'd be all hearts too!

Honestly, you people who hate Sakura so much only do so because Naruto liked her and she didn't like him back. So you put whatever feelings of rejection you have from your own lives of girls not liking you onto her.

How can I say this with any accuracy? Almost every single genin and villager treated him like she did. But you only hate her, and Sasuke. The guy she liked instead. And Kakashi sometimes as well depending on the person, as he represents the adults who also liked him better than you. Well boo fucking hoo. Hinata liked Naruto forever, and while he just was too dense to notice, she was hurting for years as he chased Sakura. He didn't like Hinata. Could he grow to? Sure. Over time as he matures.

Are you going to vilify Naruto for not liking Hinata back, when she was the only girl hell, the only *person* his own age who didn't treat him like shit? Nah. You blow it over. Why? Because you identify with Naruto. You like those who treat him well, and go over the top with vilifying those who didn't like him. So childish. Which is a shame, because Naruto as a descendant of Raizen could have been a good story. But bashing? Always makes for a bad one.
askasknot chapter 22 . 1/10
I just bought a copy of your book A Fox's Love (American Kitsune Book 1) :D
I hope that many others have done the same thing I have,
so you get money and it will hopefully help you to become a well known author as well :)
anyway thanks for all you hard work and I hope to see more soon
askasknot chapter 21 . 1/10
good chapter :D
more please
uzuuchi007 chapter 22 . 1/6
BoomOnGames chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
Good Chapter looking forward to reading the next chapter when it is released
milpld chapter 22 . 12/23/2014

There will be a next chapter? If it won't then I won't start reading
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
Deathstone chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
What is the power level of the sage of the six paths becase it is said he won againts the juubi who in the manga is more powerful the kyuubi at more tha half it's full power
Guest chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
Reichenfaust chapter 22 . 12/2/2014
Even though I really don't agree with your classification of Hinata, I really like this story. God-like stories seldom get done well, and I feel like this is one of the few.

As for Hinata, the reason she never told Naruto until later on, was because she was constantly told she was nothing in life. A failure. So she observed, and stalked the person she drew strength from, at a distance until she realized that she needed to tell Naruto she loved him. She was afraid of rejection. That shaped her entire life. So it took awhile for her to gain the courage to tell Naruto the truth. I think she is better than what you make her out to be, but that's your opinion and your welcome to it.

I'm looking forward to Naruto fighting the toguros...
Guest chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
8 months and we still are tortured without any updates! I pray you receive your muse soon! Please update! I can't wait till the next chapter!
why write this chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
...u know...this excerpt from the completely illogical. these are the problems that u just brought into ur fanfiction...which is no longer fanfiction.

1 the kyuubi had been already sealed full power...meaning the death god seal...was completely meaningless .(also...y isn't the kyuubi still at half power?)

2 anyone who has experienced being an orphan...would be crushed knowing their parents chose for them to be an orphan. that is the absence of love.

3 minato basically is saying that alone. naruto is too weak to ever fight madara and instead needs to use another beings power to ever hope of victory.
4 minato is allowing madara another 15 years of planning (in which he would've just nabbed naruto, which noone would've noticed.) without anyone knowing.

5 minato s incredibly lame excuse of."he needs a mother to talk to(for 5 secs)"...apparently he doesn't need parents during his childhood? and instead needs to talk to his parents for a minute when older...y? to have his parents say they love him? his dad couldn't do that? to help him close the door on his abusive childhood? oh yeah. I didn't log in. but pm *darkness has the banished soul.* if u want to reply.

why would u put all thus effort into making an okay story...then import one of the biggest plotholes of the naruto Canon?

if u were an orphan...u would realise the horrible mental scars that occur if u had no one to hug u. noone to care about ur existence, and unless sarutobi was taking care of him every day before the age of 5(or someone else?). naruto would've been a broken disturbed sycopath. with how everyone treated him. even if not. the moment he knew the Canon/yourstory truth...he' Fucking ballistic
CosmicBeing chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
Too much canon shit involved, shove it back up your ass.
Meow382 chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
I agree with you about the shinobi world. I also agree that kishi did a horrible job showing the darker side or humanity that happens in this type of world. I mean Orochimaru is the Naruto worlds version of Dr. Mengele yet kishi glosses over all that. How many people died to perfect his body switching jutsu or other twisted experiments. People who get the his curse mark only have a 1 in 10 chance of survival but to Orochimaru that is perfectly acceptable. That just shows how twisted he is. Does anyone really thing Orochimaru would care about a little bit of rape?

Same with Gato in Wave rape is very commonly used in many third world countries with dictators or are in a state of civil war to control through fear and humiliation. Does anyone honestly think Gato would care if his thugs raped anyone? Probably not so long as it didn't effect his bottom line.

I mean this is a world where they train 12 year olds to fight and kill each other that in itself is pretty twisted. Most of them in real life would not be like Sakura or Ino standing around worthless. A real military school and society would have beat that uselessness out of them. Most of the Konoha 12 would have been killed really fast in real life including Naruto. Shino, Lee, Neji and Ten-Ten are probably the only ones in the Konoha 12 that would have survived the forest of death.
1,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »