Reviews for Underage Love
KamilahKaliope chapter 71 . 7/16
I just finished the story
In a day.
Non stop reading helps me going through every bit everu corner of this amazing fanfiction. I know that many must have told you how much the story is amazing, but I still want to say it myself. Thank you for being such wonderful writer and wrote this piece of art. Honestly, thank you. As weird as it sounds, my favorite male character is August. Lol I felt my heart broke when he died and cried a river.. Your OCs are so believable and I love them so much.
I just finished this series and I gotta say... It was beautiful. I felt my heart race along with harukas, i felt the loss of August, and I was conflicted the entire story. I absolutely loved this. When I saw the ending and when August died, I was shocked. I could have seen an ending where she falls for August even though he's dead just because of that event.
Although I will admit for some reason the entire one I imagined August looking like Cecil hahaha
Love,
An aspiring writer who loves many of your works
WHERE CAN I FIND THE LEMON I COULDNT FIND IT ON YOUR PAGE IM DYING
andyendy12 chapter 14 . 4/20
Please Masato
kuro usagi121 chapter 71 . 12/26/2015
Awwwe that's it ( I feel like crying now )
blue chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I love you're story
Angel Lilica chapter 71 . 7/23/2015
I have an request,if only you could revive and do the Cecil Muse because TokiyaxHaruka is my favorite couple in uta no prince-sama,Please..But it's okay if you don't..
Guest chapter 71 . 7/22/2015
Would absolutely love love LOVE endings with Masato and the Shinomiya Twins. You made my fangirl soul jump for joy with this story, and I'm a sucker for happy conclusions for everyone, so please make endings for all the bish┼Źnen!
XxRockahollicaxX chapter 70 . 7/4/2015
Senpai! Tha update is brilliant! Finally! A chance for both of them to be happy. They both deserve to be happy, given the favt that they have suffered enough. I love how Masato is like an older brother to Haruka, he, helping Ren is a sign of how much he matured over the years, the possessive Masato is long gone.
This has been one of the most beautiful fanfics that I have ever read.
I hope there will be an epilogue (fingers crossed) thank you for updating this fic even though you are very busy with school and work. I will miss sending long reviews to this fic.
Kudos to you senpai!
Virtual hugs and kisses.
kawaiijuuzou chapter 71 . 7/4/2015
I can't help but feel sad or happy after reading the last chapter of this story. But may I just say. . .BRAVO this story was magnificent! I was captivated and truly intriguinged by all the characters and their different personalities which are mostly different from the anime. Also, by all the plot twists and REALLY. . .by the WHOLE STORY! May i aslo say, i never was bored when reading this story. As I was saying tho. . .I'm so frickin sad that this story of haruka and ren has ended However, I'm happy that they got together and married Finally, thank you for taking your time to create such a beautiful and amazing story!
angelicamanlubatan chapter 71 . 7/4/2015
Atlast,finally able to breath now and am so very relieve..
Still speechless and I very happy right now that Ren and Haruka are together.I can't go to my official acount on my fb because,it's soo slow,but I have to much account on the internet so..
Well,so sad that it had to end but relieved that it's finally am not saying it's over It's there beginning of there story between Ren and Haruka,a fresh and new start..
Still,waiting for the next new story that you will open and am happy of this story that you finish,hoe to read another one of your work..
MAC624 chapter 71 . 7/4/2015
Breathtakingly beautiful... Your Expositional blocks are all well written and well told ..I'm not a writer but I know a good story when I read one- You made your readers feel the story.. Your characters sucked me in their world and force me to feel what they really feels. It isn't a fantiontion story.. It's one of a hell masterpiece.. I never read a story that had a great impact in my mind...The song "Someone to Watch Over Me", is heavy in the heart that I also feel loneliness for awhile..LoL!That's how good you have the ability to manipulate your readers feelings and mind..10/10 ratings. Definitely highly recommended..

Haist.. I'm a Masato and Haruka fan and in some point I wish that they have ended up together, but in this particular masterpiece, is not Masato Hijirikawa's time.. It is solely for Ren and Haruka from the very start. And the story itself is fascinating and I think masato-centric ending is not necessary at this point. Say,.. I wish that someday you could do a Masato and Haruka story as poetry as this- A story that will surpass all the masterpieces that you have created.. How about your Auction -tentative title- (Haruka x Masato pairing) aren't you gonna release that, yet? :-) :-)
Kito Bax chapter 71 . 7/4/2015
I love you so much. This series, has become one of the reasons why I cry when I read. Thank you, just thank you. T~T
XxRockahollicaxX chapter 69 . 7/4/2015
You never disappoints! I love it so much I wanna shove it into my face for breakfast! senpai, the RenxHaruka ship is sailing so smoothly or will be sailing smoothly (fingers crossed) this is ao awesome! Kudos to the following updates and to you too!
Aipom4 chapter 71 . 7/4/2015
Bravo! I'm crying so hard because it's over