Reviews for All in time
Just a reader chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Glad to see its still continued :) i love this fic, it has a lot of potential. Just don't giv up on it and update soon.
Just a reader chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
SheMeHerJay chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Your characterization of Vegeta is awesome. I love him. And I just love Goku as well!

Jaylonni
A dbz fan chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Still loving it! :)
withoutwingsx chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Wow, i love how goku and vegeta were perfectly captured! Can't wait for the next update!
withoutwingsx chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Love it so much! Please continue. I love Goku's innocence and I am surprised about ChiChi's lack of emotion, but it just adds to the plot! 3
A dbz fan chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I want MORE! its going to be a GREAT story :D
A dbz fan chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Interesting chap..
SheMeHerJay chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Well I must say that reading this has been very enjoyable. I love it; honestly I do. It's a rarity that I stumble across actually good Goku/Chi-Chi stories. And I'm happy to say that this is one of those rare ones I was talking about. And so I say continue. I look forward to reading more.

Jaylonni:)
Just a reader chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I'm loving it already! You 3 are GREAT authors! update soon.
Just a reader chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This story's really different, i've not come across one where chichi's so mysterious.
Mew57 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I'm a bit confused here, is chichi ox king's daughter and if so then why did he leave her in that evil temple?

Kakarot Son chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I'm a little confused... Has all in time been finished already? *perks up*

Nevertheless, great chapter.