Reviews for Always on my Mind
KagamiHikari008 chapter 5 . 5/10
URGH I KNOW IT'S TOO LATE FOR THIS FANDOM BUT STILL. I HAVE TWO HIJISOU SHIPPING. AND YOU JUST BROKE ME TWICE BECAUSE OF THIS. *sneezed,slappedcalms down* My heart didn't successfully hold the feels in here. it's like im stabbed by many times. like... ugh i cant *flip table* especially the last chapter,SRSLY. EVERYTHING FALLS DOWN TO ME. THE FEELS SMACKED ME. ... god. and the epilogue... i wanna slap the one who acted like soji. NO I WANNA KILLKILLKILLslapped* but at least... They are together in the end,Right? ... Right?no,cries* In all fanfics that i already read,This is the most unforgettable and saddest one. I hope i can give you,author-san,A MILLION KUDOS. YOU DESERVE THAT. HUEHUE okay i know. im a crazy girl who was just having a wild tantrums just because of a fanfic. thanks. kudos for the fanfic and for the author :
LouiseUchiha chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
I have ever wondered...just 1 year...this seems so strange LOL
Great job!
I hope you write more about them.
LouiseUchiha chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
OMG this chapter was so sad! so freaking sad!
Believe me when I say I was O.o when I read he is already dead!
great job!
LouiseUchiha chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
I know... they are kissing...making love...this disease is contagious
LouiseUchiha chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I dont think Souji will eat the candies...
Their life was so sad :(
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Poor Okita... :(
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
i wished they would've lived.
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Interesting :D
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
O.O I loved this chapter! I can't wait to read more.
MoMoKo'PMK chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I really love this whole story! Second time I've read it, just touched my heart! Brilliant job :')
iannetine chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Thank you for such a wonderful fic! I've been looking for something like this for a long, long time!

Please keep on writing fics about Hijikata and Souji. And don't be discouraged if some of us forget to send you a review. You make a wonderful story. It made me really happy so please write some more!
jennifer100 chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
The ending was very beauiful...Hijikata, finely get to be with his happy _
jennifer100 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
This is getting really exciting...about to finish reading the rest...u are awesome..for writing this _
jennifer100 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
I,m still reading your still cute...I hope there a chapter three
jennifer100 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I love it...this is another good...I want more of Hijikata and Souji